Fall Group Ride @ Majestic Trails

wistech

#171 Post by wistech »

Thanks for the offers. Thats pretty gutsy to borrow me a quad. You know I can destroy anything. i think we will get it there. Tim is waiting for TJ to get out of school before he comes friday. I say TJ comes down with a fever that morning and has to get some fresh mountain air.

quadracer500

#172 Post by quadracer500 »

tj probally caught the same bug my kids did. the I WANNA RIDE FLU.
lol.

kdeal

#173 Post by kdeal »

I'll be lucky that I don't get sick. It's been pouring down rain for two days now and I still haven't packed the trailer! I will be out in the rain after work tonight packing it no matter what! I am so ready this year.

quadracer500

#174 Post by quadracer500 »

just make sure you dont pack up the rain and bring it with you this year.

Blasterboy11

#175 Post by Blasterboy11 »

QUOTE (quadracer500 @ Sep 25 2007, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just make sure you dont pack up the rain and bring it with you this year.

Yeh, lol. I hate riding in the rain, unless its a shower after the end of the day... Im going to wash up the moto, get my crap together and wait restlessly for 2 days, haha.

kdeal

#176 Post by kdeal »

I'm off, see you guys in a few days!

tongue.gif

Derno24

#177 Post by Derno24 »

For all those who need a warning I will be there! I should be arriving early evening Friday. Let the beer guzzling and yelling commence. Also, I am bringing the custom flywheel with me for those that would like to look at it.

cannondale27

#178 Post by cannondale27 »

Cool.Timbo is bring the proto Throttlebody and Massively ported head for us to gawk at too.

We are still looking for someone who wants to go and needs a ride to Majestic we have 3 guys and 2 quads.I can take 1 more guy and one more quad just pitch in a share of gas.Wannablaze,Iceracer,Peterock,Commander,Guy Sutton.Anyone between here and there last chance.Will be heading out 8:00am tomorrow for estimated arrival of 8:00 our time at Majestic.Decided to bring enclosed trailer so choice of camping or Hotel.Looking forward to seeing you all.

P.S. I am in the market for a rolling chassis.Everything minus the motor.If you have one bring it along.

cannondale27

#179 Post by cannondale27 »

Wow finally packed up and ready to go.Ever get the feeling there just isnt enough time in the day?Been going on 3or4 hrs sleep all week getting quad in shape and overtime at work.Not thinking straight anymore.Last night at work was loosening a allem bolt that some moron must have tightened with a breaker bar.Wrench slipped and Hand hit a drill in mach.Havent had a tetnus since 93 so they wanted me to get one.The nice doctor then decided I needed stiches after she cut out a flap of skin.Probably right move will be stronger for riding but dang.First Doc I had say it was awesome I was going riding.Check it out.[attachment=4666:Stiches_..._Medium_.jpg]

tjusa

#180 Post by tjusa »

hey steve ill take a ride !!!! laugh.gif sounds like we are going to have go turn out
ken should be half way here by now and HEY TIM YOU BETTER BE READY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!