Fall ride

cannondale27

#171 Post by cannondale27 »

vrrooomvroomm!
don't know who's racing but it looks like i couldve got my head taken off

That would be me on the winning one.lol

BROK3N

#172 Post by BROK3N »

Should I just post the rest of my pictures in the other thread too instead of on this one?

TheJaspMan

#173 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by KiTTy
Should I just post the rest of my pictures in the other thread too instead of on this one?

That's really up to you. But I know you have to have more pictures that what you have posted!!!!!

BROK3N

#174 Post by BROK3N »

i have alot more but my computer is slow. :mad:
my pictures keep on showing up small too. i resize them but then it still says the file is too big, so by the time i 'guess' how big will fit they're too small.
blah.
when i get home i'll post more -- i'm in school right now.

TheJaspMan

#175 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by KiTTy
i have alot more but my computer is slow. :mad:
my pictures keep on showing up small too. i resize them but then it still says the file is too big, so by the time i 'guess' how big will fit they're too small.
blah.
when i get home i'll post more -- i'm in school right now.

If you know how to zip them up and send them to me I'll redo them and put them on our team site. It allows any size we want.

Like this one you took:

NRath

#176 Post by NRath »

I've got images burnt in my head that we'll never see on film! The images are of the awesome trails that I got to have a rip-shredding good time on last weekend!! TJ- you and the crew have put together an awesome place up there- thanks for inviting us up!!:clap: :clap:

It was cold when we were sitting still, but start the motor and click a few gears- I wasn't cold any more! It was great to hit the trails with Lil JBr, Rookie, Dirt, PDavis, Loneracer, Lurker, Levi, and whoever else I'm forgetting. On one trip, we had 7 Cannondales in a row busting through the woods. That's got to be a record in one group!
The trails were pretty good Saturday morning, so we took advantage of it. I figured that would come to an end with the rain that was forecasted, which it did. The rain came while Rookie and I were riding and it was sloppy! The Sat. evening ride was fun as the trails started to dry back out. I'd have to guess I got in a good 5+ hours of riding on Saturday! It was great, but if you know me, you know I still wanted more! So, Lil JBr and I busted out on a ride on Sunday morning. We found a pile of trails that we didn't even ride on Saturday. They were near perfect since it hadn't rained any since mid-day Sat. We had a great time and got in close to 2 more hours of riding before we headed back to camp to sadly start loading up.

Only 1 regret- the place isn't closer to home so I could enjoy it more often!!:cry:

Thanks again, Majestic! And thanks to Haydug for keeping this site going! We've got an uncommon family here that I'm proud to be a part of!:clap: To any C'dale haters or nay-sayers::w:

:usa

NRath

#177 Post by NRath »

Forgot to add that I'm the lucky guy that carried away the other ATK Parts Credit!!!tongue.gif tongue.gif

Sad part is, I don't have anything to spend it on! (Today anyway... I know I'll break something eventually)

kdeal

#178 Post by kdeal »

Ok gang, I got a pic for you with the miles I traveled to and from the group ride, can anyone beat this?

cdalerider75

#179 Post by cdalerider75 »

Kdeal....put your seat belt on!!!!!:no:

our drive was only like 1,100 miles

TheJaspMan

#180 Post by TheJaspMan »

Man, forget the number of miles. Lets compare gas credit card bills!!!! :eek::cry: