Pic's of your Dale

danyeo

#181 Post by danyeo »

Yeah, i parked near one of the lakes. I made a right turn by a WAWA and pulled in on a dirt road across from some little school. We were coming back from one pit and we had to ride on the road, right before we made a right onto the Railroad tracks i saw a cop in the distance. I saw 2 guys on R's who were hiding from the cops and on my way back to my car i had to high tail it out and duck in some woods to hide from a squad car. Cool place if it was local but not worth it for me. Sarco is a lot bigger and i know where to park there.

danyeo

#182 Post by danyeo »

Originally posted by insane250racer@
oh ya I forgot what and where is the tower?

Check the website www.towercitytrailriders.org.

It's near where route 78 and 81 meet in PA. It's around 6000 acres of land to ride on, cost 200 a year to become a member or you could meet up with me or Derno and ride as a guest for 20. It's great because it's legal and their parking area is bigger than the whole NJORVP. I may try and get out there this or next weekend.

danyeo

#183 Post by danyeo »

Let me know when you want to get out there. WOuld be so cool to have a few Dales cruising the sand pit. There are some spots where 5th gear can be reached. The back pit has been active so there are lots of medium sized sand hills and lots of jumps. I'll pm you where i park.

danyeo

#184 Post by danyeo »

I think so. Along the big lake there is a bunch of flat areas where you can open it up.I found a dried up lake area that is back in the woods near the back big pit, it's really flat and there are so many cool little XC type trails in that area that you wip though in 3rd and 4th. I never get bored there.

danyeo

#185 Post by danyeo »

I got my Dale in march and have had it down to Sarco only once and i was breaking it in there so i took it easy. I was down there mostly with a 400ex last year and from 96-99 i was on a blaster down there. Cool little quad the blaster was, it's a good jumper and handles the sand hills ok. We will have to talk Derno into coming out here once. Just hope the 5.0 doesn't ruin it.

danyeo

#186 Post by danyeo »

Cool. I was there 2 years ago a lot with a guy from Cherry HILL who has an R with Stars and Stripes decals on it, actually it's a 310r i think. I sold my 400ex last April so i missed last summer riding plus my band was playing out 4-5 nights during the summer and i always got home at 4:00am which didn't help me getting up early enough to ride. WHere did you wipe out at? Hope you get back in the saddle soon. Well, almost ready to take off from work, I supossed to be fixing broken PC's and phone systems, LOL. Talk to you later and check you PM.

LapTraffic

#187 Post by LapTraffic »

You fell off and all that crap happened to the bike? How fast were going? what happened to you? were you injured?

That sucks!

Derno24

#188 Post by Derno24 »

Man that sucks....what did the guy on the pilot say after snapping your leg. How long are you going to be laid up??? I will be honest though I don't think I will ever go back to NJORVP. They want too much money. I like XC riding and there just isn't enough there for me and what there is is all one lined... Just my 2 cents....Hope you feel better soon.

Danyeo you have a better chance of getting me to ride the Z before getting me in those cop traps you guys have over there in Jersey.

danyeo

#189 Post by danyeo »

Yeah it does suck hiding from cops and worrying about it. I'll check out Sarco and see how it is, you would love it there. Yeah, do you EVER ride that Z?

Derno24

#190 Post by Derno24 »

I was riding it this weekend a little SHHHHHHHH!!!! I am also looking at setting it up for racing.