The Halls Of Destruction

cannondale27

#191 Post by cannondale27 »

Wow!Like they say xxxx happens.Must have had a slight crack.

timbomoose

#192 Post by timbomoose »

Time for some destruction pictures.I call this one alcohol poisoning.

This was my bros drag banshee that was on alcohol.Locked like a rock instantly.Even cracked both cylinders.Ugly!

wistech

#193 Post by wistech »

You mean yfz's aren't the only Yamaha that blows chunks?

timbomoose

#194 Post by timbomoose »

Funny you should mention that? Here's another from a yfz from a buddy I ride with. It dropped a valve,toasted the head,piston, cylinder, and bent the crank.Lots of $$$ in damage.Was caused by a valve spring retainer breaking. On repairing it's going to be made faster, he's sick of getting smoked by Dales.

wistech

#195 Post by wistech »

Typical Yamaha.At least they make good power now before they blow chunks.

timbomoose

#196 Post by timbomoose »

Sorry to say I had a little destruction of my own. Last weekend went riding I blew out 3rd gear. Being too busy I had to call upon the services of the traveling Dale tech to stop up and do the repair. Its up and running and won at the drag races again today! Thanks Wistech! Awesome job as usual.Truely the most dedicated cannondaler out there!.....Ever!.... Another trophy and $40 in winnings.Fixed just in time for the races! No I'm not plugging CP pistons(background of trophy)even though thats what has been winning all the races. Cp all the way baby!These pistons pay for themselves.

wistech

#197 Post by wistech »

Is there a forum for advertising plug whores?

wanablaze

#198 Post by wanablaze »

Apparently Tim likes his bread!

wistech

#199 Post by wistech »

Sweet destruction

Is this why they call the knife rods?

ouch

Come to think of it . Its been a while since I was able to destroy a motor. I think I'm due. I have not had good luck at the dunes. Maybe the silverlake trip will be interesting? If I were you guys I wouldnt let me ride your quads.LOL

claas900

#200 Post by claas900 »

Do i win anything for this one?...I forgot to get a pic of the bottom of the case ph34r.gif

another

Starter,riped out one tab on starter broke and one tab on side cover broke.

Starter flew into fan,junk now..fan into radiator smashed it and the radiator even has a little bow to it now. Still might be able to use rad we'll see. I havent tore the motor down all the way yet soo...Did i win anything?..LOL