GNCC in SC and GNC in VA

ducman

#21 Post by ducman »

Originally posted by Honeycutt
I was at the GNCC race Sat. in Union SC. There was a Moto that finished 3rd in the 4 stroke stock class in only his second time racing. I did not get to talk to the guy because he had a crowd around him but talked to a guy that new him. It was good to see the Cannondale on the Podium.smile.gif  Chris Borich passed Bill Ballance on the last lap in the Pro class,it was a great race between those two. Any one going to Summersville WV June 10-11th?

I am planning on going to Summersville, even though that is where I broke my arm last year.

Honeycutt

#22 Post by Honeycutt »

Thanks for keeping me in line. I was wondering why there was a square toaster on a Moto:o I did not know you could not run the other cannondales. I am going to try and get my Cannibal ready for the Summerville race. My son is going to race regardless if I race. I sure am glad you told me that because I was looking to buy a Moto for GNCC racing.

TheJaspMan

#23 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by Honeycutt
Thanks for keeping me in line. I was wondering why there was a square toaster on a Moto:o  I did not know you could not run the other cannondales. I am going to try and get my Cannibal ready for the Summerville race. My son is going to race regardless if I race. I sure am glad you told me that because I was looking to buy a Moto for GNCC racing.

Just wanted to make sure you new I wasn't being a smart a** either. smile.gif

But you would kill yourself running a Moto in a GNCC race. They are simply too wide. And really are not setup right for the woods.

Think narrow and low end power. Not wide and quick reving.
The Blaze is the ultimate setup.

I would suggest 20s or the new Kenda 21s as well. The Moto is going to come with 18s.

CdaleRacer0128

#24 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

I was at the Georgia GNC, talked cannondales with some guys there, everyone still knows me as the kid who ( used to) have the cannondale lol

4th in both my classes, not bad

nick ( quad prorider) raced also, got 11th im pretty sure

Honeycutt

#25 Post by Honeycutt »

Jaspman,thanks for the usefull info,because I was heading in the wrong direction. I am just getting started so, I could use all the info I can get. I never thought you were a$$. I was the one that was wrong. Keep the info coming. biggrin.gif