riding music

Cdale_racer_669

#21 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

slipknot, korn,static x, disturbed,rob zombie, thats who comes right to mind. especially some songs from Death Trip to Wisconsin, a cd of static x.

parks9

#22 Post by parks9 »

I left some bands out, but those are my faviorate songs. i also listen to golden oldies when im working with my dad. i mean i actually have started to like some of the older country songs.smile.gif

CptHook

#23 Post by CptHook »

My musical tastes span far beyond those that I have mentioned, but for riding, must have hardcore, or something that pumps me up

SlickNickZ

#24 Post by SlickNickZ »

Originally posted by jfarrar
mike jooooones:head:

I listen to the same stuff because I ride with jason and he likes his rap music.... STILL TIPPIN!

CDaleChick

#25 Post by CDaleChick »

i used to listen to all that hardcore music before riding, mainly because I enjoy that type of music. However, when I got to the track, I would be too keyed up that I would get too anxious that I would get sick to my stomach. Now I have to actually listen to calming music before I go to the track so I wont get all anxious and jittery and let my adrenaline not start going until i get out on the track.

Derno24

#26 Post by Derno24 »

Hootie and the blowfish, Barney, Johnny Mathis, Bobby Brown, and Whitney Houston. Can't have Bobby without Whitney!

parks9

#27 Post by parks9 »

Originally posted by Derno24
Hootie and the blowfish, Barney, Johnny Mathis, Bobby Brown, and Whitney Houston. Can't have Bobby without Whitney!

haha! nice , barney is awesome!sad.gif

theJeStEr1340

#28 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

I listne to all mine 2-3 moto's before my own, that way when the moto before mine gets in the gate I am right behind them and then when I am sitting in the gate I just close my eyes and go over the track in my head. I try to watch the bikes and see the bumps and stuff.