timbomoose & winky?

timbomoose

#21 Post by timbomoose »

lilchampro1 thanks for posting.Everything should be brought out in the open so customers can get their own opinion about the work and people who do their work before spending their hard earned money and forums are a great place for this.Motox racer there are 2 sides to every story and my phone and door is always open.You seem to have a problem with me,but yet have never done anything to you.There is also reality and imagination that is hard for some people to distinguish in their own minds and I'm not refering to you motox.I am a builder as far down as you can get.I make things myself.I am a tool & die maker and am used to working in .0001's and at times had to hold within .00003 on core pins for electical connector molds.There is nothing wrong with standing up for your friend or yourself like you have done for Jim many times and that is what I am doing here for myself. As for having my cranks in his shop I had more people call saying he has my cranks and motor's in his shop than I have sent out.I think those cranks and motor's are sitting in his shop right next to a pile of falicon's that all went before they were even made right behind the space ship and time machine.At times I wish I could get stuff done faster, but overall have been very happy with the power and reliablity of the work I've done, and thank the people on this post who I've done work for, for vouching for me.

MX Quad Dad

#22 Post by MX Quad Dad »

about a year ago I spent a few min. on the phone with winky, and decided not to let him do any work for me.

I try to do as much of the work on my quads as I possibly can. so I am nervous about letting anyone do anything on them.

a short talk with Timbo, and I now have a Timbo stroker crank in my sons Moto. I will probubly have one in my Speed shortly

I give Timbo's work two thumbs up, I would give more but only have two thumbs

bombsquad54

#23 Post by bombsquad54 »

i think parks9 has 4 thumbs for ya timbo. :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf

MotoX_Racer07

Who said I had a problem

#24 Post by MotoX_Racer07 »

I never said I had a problem or was pointing fingers at any certain person or persons. Nor do I even know you to even need to start saying it was you or that I have a problem with you. I keep to myself when it comes to accusing anyone. I have yet to single anyone on this sight for any wrong doing. I pretty much never post just read to see what kind of dale stuff is being done. Alls I do is back someone up. Jim has never done me wrong, he has given me many free parts and is so kind to let me use his shop to build my own custom Cannondale. Now I wouldn't say he is such a bad guy after hooking me up and taking care of me like that. So Like I said, I have no problems with anyone, or what they are trying to do good for the dalers out there. So sorry if you took me for blamming you, which I wasn't. Its your venture and its none of my business what you do in your own shop. Why you thought I was blamming you I don't know?

theJeStEr1340

Re: Some people talk but have no Idea or known facts to back up what they say

#25 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Originally posted by MotoX_Racer07
couple Chimp Engine assemblers from this site aren't worth his time. Yes I said Assemblers and not builders. He wont let select people in his shop anymore since ideas and designs were stolen and copied.

seems like pointing someone out to me. and seems liek you are throwing all the engine builders' names in the dirt and stepping on them. Yes I called them builders, because that is what they REALLY are

Cdale_racer_669

#26 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

Winky may be a good guy to you, letting you use his shop and all. He may have tried to help out the cdale community, BUT what he has done to people that he doesnt personallly know makes him a horrible engine builder. like said before, experimenting on people isnt the greatest thing to do, unless the customer is willing to be experimented on like a lot of us are. But there are some people who want to drop 2 G into their engine and it actually stay together. Winky's lies also make him the bad builder. So i could agree that maybe he is a good guy to people around him, and did try to help us out, but he also screwed alot of people over.

lilchampro1

#27 Post by lilchampro1 »

wow this is a good topic o well i am good friends with winkys son jon idk winky has never lied to me yet or screwd me trust m,e the guy makes some **** nice stuff swing bushing a+ nice deal neways to be continued n not to be a **** by my exopeerice with haydug suck took him 6 months to get my parts this winter :mad: we all have bad expeices i guess

theJeStEr1340

#28 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Originally posted by lilchampro1
wow this is a good topic o well i am good friends with winkys son jon idk winky has never lied to me yet or screwd me trust m,e the guy makes some **** nice stuff swing bushing a+ nice deal neways to be continued n not to be a **** by my exopeerice with haydug suck took him 6 months to get my parts this winter :mad:  we all have bad expeices i guess

what parts and was it haydug's fault or the vendors he ordered from?

Derno24

#29 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by lilchampro1
wow this is a good topic o well i am good friends with winkys son jon idk winky has never lied to me yet or screwd me trust m,e the guy makes some **** nice stuff swing bushing a+ nice deal neways to be continued n not to be a **** by my exopeerice with haydug suck took him 6 months to get my parts this winter :mad:  we all have bad expeices i guess

I am not trying to start with you, but dude learn how to write. You were the thread originator and you were looking to get people into a fight. I see no one biting so I guess you decided to kick it to the next level by bashing another vendor. I could take you more seriously if you took the time to write legibly too!

Happyboy

#30 Post by Happyboy »

Let me fix this up for you....

Wow this is a good topic. O well. I am good friends with winky's son Jon. Winky hasn't lied to me yet or screwd me. Trust me, the guy makes some **** nice stuff( swing bushing a+ nice deal neways to be continued) And not to be a **** by my experiece with haydug sucked. It took him 6 months to get my parts this winter. We all have bad experiences i guess.

A couple of observations from your post.....

I am good friends with winky's son Jon.
This explains your biased view towards Winky.

Winky hasn't lied to me yet or screwd me.
Exactly how much trust do you have in the guy when you say things like this......He hasn't lied to me yet......