new polaris

jesshamner

#21 Post by jesshamner »

Yeah there were pictures that "HE" (<--LOL) posted on atvriders back when it was still exriders. I'm sure they could be dug up.

Dale512

#22 Post by Dale512 »

Wow, just read the interview on 'connection about the IRS LT250 and they had a blurb about a "bumpsteer eliminator kit". Sounds like the setup that Polaris has been using on the Predator since day one.....Wonder if HSD had any input on the Predator or Outlaw?

wanablaze

#23 Post by wanablaze »

Jeff,
Another benefit to the IRS will definitely be adjustability. Right now on a solid axle quad if the swingarm sits funny, you cannot do anything about it. However once the IRS comes around Front and Rear Camber Caster and Toe will probably be able to be set up. Keep in mind this all comes down to tenths or hundreds of a degree which may not mean much for an XC atv. However, it for events like TT, alignment adjustments may make a more pronounced steering feel.

cdrider02

#24 Post by cdrider02 »

Polaris bought 24% of KTM, and my boss was at the Polaris dealer meeting in Tenn. thurs.-sat., he rode an outlaw and liked it said it didn't really matter how crooked the jump was it came off straight he did say it seemed to sag in the rear but this could have been the setup.

iceracer17

#25 Post by iceracer17 »

I read somewhere that an axle broke on one of their outlaws at the dealer meeting/test ride.That's not to encouraging.:confused:

cdalepilot

#26 Post by cdalepilot »

the outlaws don't have axles.:confused:

cdrider02

#27 Post by cdrider02 »

Didn't hear about that will have to ask him , talked to him a little this morning and he did say that it doesn't slide very well.

iceracer17

#28 Post by iceracer17 »

Oh yeah,(half shaft) or one of the little rods that drives a wheel, i forgot to word stuff a little better on this site,otherwise they'll jump all over you.:w:It was on predatorowners.com

banzairx7

#29 Post by banzairx7 »

Love the IRS.

That has to be one of the ugliest quads I have ever seen though. Jeesh, it wasn't just beat with an ugly stick, it fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

cdalepilot

#30 Post by cdalepilot »

:rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf