USAMoto00

#21 Post by USAMoto00 »

Poor moto?:confused:

Happyboy

#22 Post by Happyboy »

lol....tongue.gif

USAMoto00

#23 Post by USAMoto00 »

Your a stinker. lol We need a little Pepe Le Peu Icon for all you instigaters. lmao:deal:

USAMoto00

#24 Post by USAMoto00 »

lol ******, I don't think you would have to worry about being banned, there's too much of a possibility of you doing a "Snatch and Grab" mission and whippin' some a$$. After all, you ARE licensed to kill, right?sad.gif

jwheat

#25 Post by jwheat »

Don't shoot to injure.....injured people sue!! Dead people don't!

Jaybr

#26 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by jwheat

Exactly my philosophy.

Happyboy

#27 Post by Happyboy »

Originally posted by jwheat

ROFL...that is good.

azcannon

#28 Post by azcannon »

Can't we all just............... have a ultimate fight and settle it like true savages and then come to the conclusion who cares anyways as long as we uphold the cannondale reputation.( meaning try and make it better and support it whenever possible )
I have a twin brother who I love very much and he had a daughter when he was 15 years old , needless to say he wasn't a very good father and made more mistakes than anybody could ever have imagined in being there for her. One day she came to me at about 10 years old when she had a new stepdad and told me she was changing her last name to her stepdads, I was horribly dissapointed and tried to tell her " Your last name doesn't make You , You make Your last name " Currently my brother is trying to repair the relationship but she is 15 and it takes time and a lot of patience to make a lot of babysteps towards trust and respect and his daughter has a different last name.
My point is we make up the cannondale name now ,I talk about them to a 'foreign rider' at least a couple of times a week and most have never heard of them. So I make **** sure I don't disrespect them and hurt the name , thats all we have to do - not all this crazy hush hush stuff about the possible problems and easy updates to prevent bad things from happening. I kind of wish we promoted the bike more by telling the new people " hey I know someone near you with a cannondale go check his out and see what you think ? " instead of just "great bike , problems what problems ?"

PeeWee

#29 Post by PeeWee »

^^^^^ That is what y'all need more than anything, PROMOTE THEM, don't make them out to be a basket case like everyone thinks they are. Look at my bike, 03 KFX 400, what are it's problems, let's see, frame, axle, axle carrier, shift forks, impeller, starter, starter bolts backing out, and some others that i've forgotten but the simple fact is that ALL of them have they're problems, Cannondales simply got more publisized than the others. My buddy TAT's Dale has been as reliable as anything that he's owned since i've known him, he's had quite a few quads to, point out their strong points and let people know that their not a " Sport Quad ", they're a High Performance quad, to me there is a BIG difference! There name rests soully on your all's shoulders, if your that die hard about them then you won't let them go by the wayside. I don't even own one and i take up for them every chance i get, so imagine what you owners could do! If i offend anyone i apologize in advance!

cannondale27

#30 Post by cannondale27 »

You know thats just it.The racers are all ready for a quad like ours now.Back when the Dales first came out their was a different attitude about 4st most werent willing to go through the time and money needed to race a 4st.I think if cannondale came out now nobody would blink an eye at any of the issues since it is the norm now.Again Cannondales were way ahead of thier time.