ATK & Ebay

CptHook

#21 Post by CptHook »

New, or knew? If its knew, then lets hear it, oh wise cannondale prophet. Spill it!

cannondale27

#22 Post by cannondale27 »

If you all only new.....

Hey you cant let that hang.Spill the beans.

Sandstorm

#23 Post by Sandstorm »

If I could I would, but since I can't I won't.. I'm confused..:eek:

cdalepilot

#24 Post by cdalepilot »

thats just not right !:hammer:

cannondale27

#25 Post by cannondale27 »

What the Hay its a free country yet.You chicken Henry?

badvox

#26 Post by badvox »

Originally posted by cannondale27
What the Hay its a free country yet.You chicken Henry?

He probably doesnt want to get sued either. :confused:

cannondale27

#27 Post by cannondale27 »

Sheesh.

I will start.They can sue all they want.Nothing here to get:D Story I heard is Mr.White borrowed the previous owner of ATK some money to do something.MrWhite then called in the note before guy was ready to pay it off.Gave him option of either paying it off or giving Mr.White the company.Guy had no choice and had to give it up.So Mr.White is essentially like Pegasus was to Cannondale.True???Thats what I heard Magazines said.

Sandstorm

#28 Post by Sandstorm »

Sorry when somebody tells me it's privledged info it stays just that.. Brad told me about the BlackWidow two years ago. I didn't say anything. I feel privlidged to get the info so I respect the person giving it and keep quiet. I even had pictures from Brad of the first Black Widow ATV completey done except for plastic.. I wouldn't dare send those to ANYBODY. Brad is a friend and I respect him for letting me see the product and he trusted me not showing it to ANYBODY!!! Beside sometimes the product or situation changes and is scraped so what good is false info and that's what happened to the first Black Widow ATV..I know who makes Wades piston but again it is privlidged info.. I'm not special, far from it. I don't know jack about motors. I've done Wade favors and ATK and Brad has done me favors also..

cannondale27

#29 Post by cannondale27 »

Yea if you heard it from a friend I wouldnt say either.But I would not keep quiet for Frank White.Just another tidbit for soap opera:D

Sandstorm

#30 Post by Sandstorm »

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif