Make this your website!!

cannondale27

#21 Post by cannondale27 »

:clap: I dont think you will find anyone here who wouldnt totally agree with that.Its just such a fine line we walk here in trying to get things done but yet not step on anyones toes.Tough too do online when feelings and thoughts arent always conveyed or read right till its too late.

bknight

#22 Post by bknight »

peewee
your not kissing you just said what we sometimes dont see here at times
now if dug is into kiss will :wow
buy the way keep comeing back here peewee and get a dale

theJeStEr1340

#23 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Peewee, excellent statement, but there is 1 flaw. I am sure that those who ran the company or had anything to do with the motorsports division did all they could to keep the dream alive, but there is nothing you can do when you start to rurn a profit and your funder pulls the plug.

PeeWee

#24 Post by PeeWee »

Jester your probably right, i just see the drive and dream that you all have and i never seen the drive that the owners had. I honestly have never in my life seen a more dedicated group of people, keep it up!!!!

CptHook

#25 Post by CptHook »

well put peewee, now buy a dale ******! :drink:

jacobw

#26 Post by jacobw »

Well Eric dont have to worry I am gonna by 2 sets from him this spring I just have not come up with the money yet thanks eric for supporting us and dont give up on us. I have no problem with the way the site it ran its a way for advertising for a man that runs a business I dont have a problem with that at all and dont mind donating to the cause either.

comander420

#27 Post by comander420 »

I have my blaze posted on here, and I planned on dropping a few bucks to haydug for the advertisement fee that I feel obligated to give, since if it sells it was because of the site. Thanks Haydug for the site and for carrying parts, it's been a while since I bought anything from you but I haven't bought anything in a while except for ebay.