security suggestions???

myEXgotstolen

#21 Post by myEXgotstolen »

Originally posted by cdalerider75
Most times when things this size get stolen ... it is b/c the person knows what they are taking and where you live..

1. rule... never tell someone where your from or live that you don't know when ridding...

Think about people that get systems stolen out of cars... they attract attention.. people know where they park it and/or live..

Did you ever find out who stole it, yours?

one nice thing about cannondales is.. if you live where maybe only one or two people own a cannondale, not hard to find one that is stolen and that is the down side of owning anyother quad there everywhere very hard to track down......

do you own another quad yet? How much you looking to spend for a race ready quad? non stock cannondale all tricked out.. plus power coated....

nope never found out who it was... i'm trying to work out something with cdalemx301, but dad's got different ideas than me :confused: btw, are you justin with the 01 in the want ad asking 4100? if not, (or if so) please send some pics to uriasmetal @ hotmail.com unless its posted here already...

myEXgotstolen

#22 Post by myEXgotstolen »

so, any other ideas?

myEXgotstolen

#23 Post by myEXgotstolen »

yeah, i think it was someone from around here, too...any ideas? you can pm me if ya want...