newproject quad

speed2424

#21 Post by speed2424 »

I sure picked up a TON of parts this fall. Thanks, JST & others. I have ALL the parts you need, Jason.smile.gif

hnnblehscnnble

#22 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

im there brian but u knew that.rode it today all and its sweet.brian coached.awesome time 2 thumbs up.

kyle

USAMoto00

#23 Post by USAMoto00 »

Yea, Kyle was laying it down at NEMX tonight. lol That poor fence!:rotf It was a good time as always. Get that quad done J, we have 2 days before it's riding time. Kyle, you WILL have yours fixed too, right?:hammer:

hnnblehscnnble

#24 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

yes im fixing it tomorrow when iw ake up going to houser and maybe buying a stem or at least a houser bar clamp and maybe soem things for you.then im heading upt o your crib tomorrow nigth and carshing there liek we talked about earlier.

that guy got ahold of me who is buying my dale by the way.he was in toronto and had his aniversary today so thats why he wasnt getting back to me.he might meet me at ur house brian(if thats ok) tomorrow and buy it so jay i might be buying yours and riding it at nemx on saturday:) tongue.gif

kyle :head:

p.s. brian i hit one fence dangit and it stayed running and i got back on it.and knocked two kids outta theor seats.lol.i think i did ok:confused: lol later