New Ridin Pics

2mike18

#21 Post by 2mike18 »

QUOTE (Brad77 @ Feb 8 2009, 12:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Everytime I saw a pic of that quad something always looked wrong with the suspension setup. It was all jacked up like a 4x4 quad.
I bet it had like 8 to 9 inches of clearance under the frame.

ideal ride height for mx is between 7.5in and 9in with the front end 1/4-3/4 of an inch higher.

cannondale27

#22 Post by cannondale27 »

I went through those shocks just a few months ago.Nothing was wore out on them.I agree quad in pic is awful high in the front.Something not right there.

UpsMan

#23 Post by UpsMan »

QUOTE (thedeatons @ Feb 7 2009, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Any racer rushing jumps has aspirations of going pro...

Or we could just start talking trash, and welcome more women into the neighborhood..... rolleyes.gif

Nah, I think 99.9 % of the people out there racing know they aren't going pro, they just love the rush. As for women, keep them away from cannondales. It will just double the size of your head ache!

UpsMan

#24 Post by UpsMan »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Feb 8 2009, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I went through those shocks just a few months ago.Nothing was wore out on them.I agree quad in pic is awful high in the front.Something not right there.

In all but one of the pics, she is accelerating out of a corner, the front should be fully extended like that, don't you think? In the other picture, you really can't see if the suspension is working right or not. After looking again, the rear looks pretty high also, but i don't know, its hard to say from the pictures. I would think it would sit lower hooking up coming out of those corners. Doesn't that dirt look great?

speedracer

#25 Post by speedracer »

Maybe it was set-up to stiff,she looks like she weighs 90lbs.

cdale55

#26 Post by cdale55 »

I ended up with most of the parts on that . She had plus 3 250r a-arms on top and moto a-arms on the bottom. didn't have any spacers in the spindles and the 250r ball joints were to small. lucky she didn't kill herself on that thing.

UpsMan

#27 Post by UpsMan »

Not everyone should own a cannondale. This is the perfect example.

Brad77

#28 Post by Brad77 »

QUOTE (UpsMan @ Feb 8 2009, 08:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In all but one of the pics, she is accelerating out of a corner, the front should be fully extended like that, don't you think? In the other picture, you really can't see if the suspension is working right or not. After looking again, the rear looks pretty high also, but i don't know, its hard to say from the pictures. I would think it would sit lower hooking up coming out of those corners. Doesn't that dirt look great?

True and I thought about that, but I had seen pics of that quad just sitting still and it still looked like it was way way high.

MyCannibal

#29 Post by MyCannibal »

looks like the shocks are too stout...weird...definitely dont look right...I thought the same thing a while back...