Good C-dale exposure!

Derno24

#21 Post by Derno24 »

Awesome results. I will look in my pile of Dale parts to see if I have any connects.

jesshamner

#22 Post by jesshamner »

Wow that is great you guys! Keep it up. I think there might be a full Ti pipe on ebay right now.

USAMoto00

#23 Post by USAMoto00 »

Cool, I'll check out ebay then and see what I can find. Thanks Derno for checking with the disconnects. We just need a few spares for the Walsh tank to cover our butts. The scary thing about Michelle is, she keeps getting better each race! C-ya later all.

GDITheman

#24 Post by GDITheman »

Wish you guys were heading to Red Bud this weekend so we could give our support. Best of luck in IL.

quadracer500

#25 Post by quadracer500 »

brian, i have some stock fittings from my tank , you are welcome to them if you would like pm me where to send them.
rich

GDITheman

#26 Post by GDITheman »

Another pic and some more info from the exriders race report:

Speaking of impressive, Michelle Suciu made a run like no other in the Women????????s B/C class over the weekend. Sucui unfortunately stalled her Cannondale in the first moto holeshot, leaving the gate in dead last. Not to be discouraged, Michelle worked her way from the last position to the first, taking home the first moto win.. In the second moto, Michelle left the Holeshot from the front and seemingly effortlessly walked away with the win.

UpsMan

#27 Post by UpsMan »

Try Womens A class now. Now that you know you can whip the B riders, time to hit the big time. I would love to see that cannondale fighting it out with all the big money womens A riders. That would be sweet.

Happyboy

#28 Post by Happyboy »

Eh, if she did A class and did half way decent then she would get sponsers which would mean no more cannondale. sad.gif But, at least she could say it started on a dale. maybe smile.gif

GDITheman

#29 Post by GDITheman »

Looks like Michelle took 1st in the 2nd moto, but placed 16th in the 1st for 6th overall. I can't figure how she placed 16th when there are only 10 riders listed. Hopefully it's a math error and she'll have more points and place high over all.

Very sweet taking 1st in the 2nd moto. Thanks for keeping the Dales racing.

Derno24

#30 Post by Derno24 »

I spoke to Brian he explained she spun a flywheel in the first moto after leading for 3 laps. Since the rule changes she doesn't get a DNF. I don't know why she finished 16th, but I know why she didn't finish. I will say she isn't happy with her dale at all. She is now in 2nd place overall in a class she should be dominating. As for moving to the A class there are no full sponsored a riders out there so to me it makes more sense to dominate here round up sponsors for next year and hit them where it hurts with a full season instead of not getting full points for this season.