New ATK Plastics

NRath

#21 Post by NRath »

I like the Fullbore pretty well. The exrta knee room would be awesome. It would be great if they could tweak the molds and allow us to use the original rears. I believe the Fullbore rear is almost identical to CDale except that it comes up further to replace about 1/2 of the side covers. The other half of the side cover is included in the front.

However, I doubt there's any room for tooling mods in this project. It probably all circles around a large purchase of the existing molds in different colors.

peterock

#22 Post by peterock »

Prices aren't set yet but looks like ATK will be mainly going with the silver due to the response on an earlier poll that I had posted. They will probably also do some yellow just to have a slight variety. Sounds like some people have already called ATK to place orders. If you are interested let me know. I will follow-up once the prices are set. They will be cheaper then buying direct. PM me or call me if interested as I'm not going to post the estimated price.

peterock

#23 Post by peterock »

peterock

#24 Post by peterock »

Reminder the deadline for the first order is getting close.

trav

#25 Post by trav »

i also vote no.

too honda'ish looking. spells 250r all over the front.
need to be different. be unique. be american!

UpsMan

#26 Post by UpsMan »

I vote that they should fix the wiring system first, then worry about how it looks.