Cannondaleriders Fall Ride

NRath

#21 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (dunnbandit1 @ Jul 16 2009, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i cant believe you forgot me

LOL! Forgot about the sand fleas, too! Whadda' ya' think, KDeal?

Don't want the snowbirds from WI to feel left out, either! Or maybe they're penguins... Haven't heard from any of you though- coming???

saltus440

#22 Post by saltus440 »

I plan on being there just have to get my motor back together. Waiting on crank and head right now unsure.gif

kstevens

#23 Post by kstevens »

how come majestic trails website doesnt show any up to date pics from last years ride?

kdeal

#24 Post by kdeal »

It was pretty rainy and muddy last year...... ohmy.gif

WhiteZee

#25 Post by WhiteZee »

Count me in, I can't wait! Next to going out to the Dumont dunes, this is my favorite trip of the year!

NRath

#26 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (kstevens @ Jul 19 2009, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how come majestic trails website doesnt show any up to date pics from last years ride?

Yeah, that was a wet one! I was lucky to have gotten their early and had a good day riding on Thursday before the rain came. Even with the rain, Friday and Saturday was still a good time.

Glad to hear you're coming Lee! KFXBryan will be along for the ride, too. I think another guy I met elsewhere in PA is planning to come and bring his wife- they ride an LTR and a big utility.

NRath

#27 Post by NRath »

If any of you are on the fence, this is a great place to go! The trails are fantastic mountain trails- all one way for safety and lots of them!! There's a backyard MX track that'll let you get happy if that's your pleasure, too. The hospitality of the owners is second to none and they give us a discounted rate for camping and riding. They'll probably cook dinner on Saturday night for a reasonable price, too. If you like trails and ups and downs, this place is awesome. None if it is stupid steep either- so you can ride them all!

kdeal

#28 Post by kdeal »

Well said........redneck!!! laugh.gif

Trailgirl

#29 Post by Trailgirl »

Hey guys,

We FINALLY have our new site up and running. tongue.gif Check out the photos on the Photo Gallery page. Hope you like them and look forward to seeing you all again in Sept.

Tom & Brenda Fitch
www.majestictrails.com

kdeal

#30 Post by kdeal »

Looks great!!!! wink.gif