Hey Timbo!Nanananana

cannondale27

#21 Post by cannondale27 »

laugh.gif They all get stuck just need a big hole.You know that.My days of 4x4ing seriously are over.Notice the runningboards?Thats a depth indicator.If they touch its all over.My old Toys the seats got wet you backed out!

MX Quad Dad

#22 Post by MX Quad Dad »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Dec 16 2007, 12:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif They all get stuck just need a big hole.You know that.My days of 4x4ing seriously are over.Notice the runningboards?Thats a depth indicator.If they touch its all over.My old Toys the seats got wet you backed out!

Nah..... None of them get stuck, its the driver who gets stuck.

UpsMan

#23 Post by UpsMan »

I don't have anything against Toyota, but their commercials lately have been really bad. You know, the real macho ones where they are trying to convince American truck buyers that their trucks are just as bad asss as American trucks are. Its hilarious, you got the burly guy with the deep voice, the audio of a real truck exhaust note. It is almost insulting. Next, to really appeal to the American truck buyer, instead of offering a rebate, they'll offer a free tatoo and a six pack of Old Milwaukee. I think the same people are making the Hardees comercials. It's the same guys. Fat construction workers.

kdeal

#24 Post by kdeal »

LOL

laugh.gif

peterock

#25 Post by peterock »

I don't know. Those "foreign" trucks are probably more american made these days than the "american" made trucks.

cannondale27

#26 Post by cannondale27 »

I find their commercials hilarious. Not going to get into a better truck debate. You might not like me after!

Psychosis

#27 Post by Psychosis »

Did anyone see the Tundra commercial w/the Miller brothers?
http://www.mytundralife.com/hunter.html
Either way I'm not a fan of imports, lol.

Kind-of cheap how they promote them. I've seen a couple vids online where an F150 and a Tundra are hooked and the Tundra rips it away. Look at each vid and the Tundra is in 4x4 and starts pulling before the Fords. Common sense says if you're already sliding and whatever's pulling has traction, you're not gonna win. I've hooked my 5.4 up to a friends' Tundra for the same test which I wish we had on camera. Not much of a battle for a mostly stock 5.4 w/exhaust/chip and a 5.7 Tundra w/chip.

Nickc711

#28 Post by Nickc711 »

The Toyota commercials seem to be petering off...they are quite chezzy..but look at the Ford and some other car commercials they are all chezzy...and yes it's sad that the Toyotas and other foriegn brands are making(assembling) their stuff in the USA and the domestic brands are outsourcing as much as possible.

p.s. I now have snow..only a few inches but SNOW and not slush....

UpsMan

#29 Post by UpsMan »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Dec 16 2007, 05:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I find thier commercials hilarious.Not going to get into a better truck debate.You might not like me after!

And besides, its foolish to argue over what is the best truck, when anyone with any brains knows its a Chevy!

cannondale27

#30 Post by cannondale27 »

All I will say is I haven't spent a dime on any of my last 3 Toyotas for repairs. All had around 150,000 at trade in or sale and I got some real good $ for them. Nice to have them paid off and not worry for another 100,000 mi. Also when buying this one it was the best deal of them all plus it fit a quad in the back with tailgate shut. Ford,Chevy and Dodge you had to leave it open. Open tailgate hits trailer jack or trailer so in my case my Toyota does haul more. A whole quad more. If you all want to give your $ to some rich Corporate pig just out of patriotism thats your own prerogative. I spend mine where it gets most value for $.