The Great Debate

MX Quad Dad

#21 Post by MX Quad Dad »

QUOTE (UpsMan @ Feb 10 2008, 08:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lets start in on walmart while we are at it. I love and hate them at the same time. I love going there and getting things for a good price. I hate them because it is cheap crap made in China and it seems like everyone in there is a filthy vagrant. At least when you go to walmart, you pay less for you Chinese crap then you pay for your chinese crap at other stores.

I guess a lot of stuff you have no choice but to buy the junk. So you might as well buy it as cheap as possible. Walmart is non union, and of all the people I have talked to, it is suprising I haven't heard any bad. My wife works at Meijer, which is union. She worked 4 hours this week and is required to pay 1 hour per week for union dues. This was even when she was hired in at minumum wage. Also, one lady got wrote up and didn't believe it was her fault, so she went to the stewart and couldn't even get the case reviewed.

cannondale27

#22 Post by cannondale27 »

A Union is only as good as its people in it. I can think of one steward who fights dang hard for his people. Maybe he will speak up here. We all know him.

jesshamner

#23 Post by jesshamner »

QUOTE (cjenkins @ Feb 10 2008, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah it is sad to say that we may not have any freedoms here pretty soon at the rate we are going. This is not what are four fathers had in mind. Times change I guess.

LOL...fell asleep in either spelling or history did ya? I think you meant FOREfathers. And there were more than 4.

MX Quad Dad

#24 Post by MX Quad Dad »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Feb 10 2008, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL...fell asleep in either spelling or history did ya? I think you meant FOREfathers. And there were more than 4.

My spelling is real bad, so I don't mean this bad in any way. It's just funny.

So used to reading on forums that I didn't even notice that.

It's so great not having teachers here, or were you grading him Mr. Jesshamner laugh.gif

ozarkdaler

#25 Post by ozarkdaler »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Feb 10 2008, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I will edit for you and I hope you forgive me LOL because I was just waking up when I typed this.

jesshamner

#26 Post by jesshamner »

I was just trying to contribute whatever I could to this thread since I don't know anything about welders. smile.gif Don't take me negatively, just joking around. It's all part of my plan to become the next Derno post whore member.

cannondale27

#27 Post by cannondale27 »

In person Jesshammer is really a nice guy like me the forums let us air out EVERYTHING we're thinking laugh.gif

jesshamner

#28 Post by jesshamner »

Steve, do you really have over 9000 posts? Holy Crap!

kdeal

#29 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Feb 11 2008, 11:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Steve, do you really have over 9000 posts? Holy Crap!

No way you will ever be the post whore with him around. We would have to ban him for a year or two, just for it to be a fair fight!

laugh.gif

ozarkdaler

#30 Post by ozarkdaler »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Feb 10 2008, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was just trying to contribute whatever I could to this thread since I don't know anything about welders. smile.gif Don't take me negatively, just joking around. It's all part of my plan to become the next Derno post whore member.

Not a big deal...