Oops, I did it again

speedracer

#21 Post by speedracer »

Has that Moto ever been ridden?I would be afraid too,to nice!

SlOoT

#22 Post by SlOoT »

I have not ridden the Moto yet, next Saturday will be the first time.

The previous owner of the Moto only rode it onroad, the crank seized and since then it was just sitting in a warehouse. I installed a updated engine, did some external updates like Canniboomer tank mod, podfilter, better ball-joints, and some other small things.

The handlebars are indeed a bit cluttered. The red button is the startbutton btw.
It does look very high-tech with all those buttons and lights, haha.

thedeatons

#23 Post by thedeatons »

Yeah, I wasn't thinking when I said stop button.... Been looking at the Japanese quads too much lately.... LOL

That pod filter looks about an inch too short.... Just FYI. The bigger they are the more restrictive. I've actually seen improvements just by increasing filter size...

speedracer

#24 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (thedeatons @ Mar 15 2009, 10:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I wasn't thinking when I said stop button.... Been looking at the Japanese quads too much lately.... LOL

That pod filter looks about an inch too short.... Just FYI. The bigger they are the more restrictive. I've actually seen improvements just by increasing filter size...

Jap quads?Shame on you!!! LOL.

SlOoT

#25 Post by SlOoT »

I have already replaced the podfilter. I now have the big K&N filter from a Canniboomer podfilter kit. And also the nice rubber flap to protect against water/mud. I also have a UNI foamfilter with outerwear.

yamadjs08

#26 Post by yamadjs08 »

Nice man looking a lot like my stable. I would race one of the Cannibals or something haha, leave that mint moto as a mint moto racing is too hard on things for such a fine machine like that. Haha, really though besides all the goodies on the moto, why not just race one of the already ridden Cannibals ha.

SlOoT

#27 Post by SlOoT »

Sorry guys, but I'm gonna race it tongue.gif That's what it was made for.

I promise I will take good care of it.

SlOoT

#28 Post by SlOoT »

Got it like this now, just gotta zip-tie some wires.

SlOoT

#29 Post by SlOoT »

Have ridden it a few times now, and I gotta say that this bike is amazing.

It has a boomer pod filter (K&N), mild porting, FMF ti exhaust, stock bore and stroke, all updates.
It has a Moto-Speed map at this moment, with more fuel on top and was made for a podfilter, found it on this forum somewhere.

The power it has is scary, can't wait till I get my other engine ready with the "extreme" porting (46mm intake), custom dual exhaust and maybe a big-bore kit (450cc).

But I think this engine right now has more then enough power to win some races.

Actualy, I have my first race next Saturday.

speedracer

#30 Post by speedracer »

Good luck on your race,post a race report if you get a chance.