What about your Cannon? every member post!

Dale512

AlaskaSpeed

#21 Post by Dale512 »

AlaskaSpeed is gonna hook me up with some Cam Bearings:cool:

AlaskaSpeed

Re: AlaskaSpeed

#22 Post by AlaskaSpeed »

Originally posted by Dale512
AlaskaSpeed is gonna hook me up with some Cam Bearings:cool:

Justin,
Glad to help out a fellow Cannondale brother get back to riding....you have been out of action too **** long! JIM

Ryanstones

#23 Post by Ryanstones »

Originally posted by 03LE
HI Coleridge
             The v-force is great(should come with pink plastic and both pegs on one side so you can ride sidesaddle) If you know what I mean.smile.gif smile.gif    Just teasing.    Jim

Hey, my wife would like that for her quad. tongue.gif

jcv440

#24 Post by jcv440 »

Well, I had her ready for rippin, but I got tied up at the track. We have Friday slated for some testing with different map setups. Have cones setup and everything. She's also 50 inches wide now....

And Sunday, we're going to see how a Cannon flys around a motorcross track with a 280 lb retard strapped to it! biggrin.gif

jake1981

Re: Florence

#25 Post by jake1981 »

Originally posted by ppogue
Took a week off of racing to enjoy the glory that is the oregon dunes. Pic of me and my buddy with a Crf450ex

I know who that is. Isn't that Mr. Ketchum on his crf450 next to you? I think you've been to our shop too, I work at GravesMotorsports in Renton. Do you remember us?

Coleridge

#26 Post by Coleridge »

Coleridge is about 1hr east of Raleigh near Asheboro, NC of course; very rural.

Sounds like the vforce is a real beast... or at least a beast'et

Glad to find you guys. C'dl is on the skids around here. The place were I bought my quad is so shady, I hate dealing with them. I don't know really whats going on. Hardly anyone around here is C'dl. I'm in a world of red & blue...

By the way, just got the aug dirtwheels, shows the '04 production yfz 450. Claims 350lb dry at 45hp factory! wow

danyeo

#27 Post by danyeo »

No riding last weekend, too busy moving out of my last apartment. But this weekend will be rippin it up in PA at Tower City!!!!

ppogue

Florence

#28 Post by ppogue »

Hey Jake, you are correct. Missed you guys at Washougal, I was hoping to see a few more dales out there. Laptraffic and I made cdales look bad.
Bunch of us are going to Winchester Bay last full weekend of July. Anyone in the northwest should head that direction.

cdaledave89

#29 Post by cdaledave89 »

Originally posted by jcv440
And Sunday, we're going to see how a Cannon flys around a motorcross track with a 280 lb retard strapped to it!  :D

Ummm.....

Who would that be?biggrin.gif

jcv440

#30 Post by jcv440 »

Yours truly of course! The team captain of Fat Flies Racing Team! lol Once you get this mass into motion, it's a freight train comin at ya! :cool: