How many is too many?

wistech

#21 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Oct 1 2009, 10:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
John, you have issues....very very deep issues. lol

Dude if only you had seen the stuff I threw out when I moved in with my girlfriend. About 10 beyond repair cases and 5 complete sets of cannibal arms,stock axles,piles of airboxes ,several sets of scratched up red plastic,,filters and all that crap you cant give away. I scavanged what I could and tossd it. The second wave is coming .

2000ex

#22 Post by 2000ex »

Yeah, they are an addiction. I relate it more to being a person who cannot stay away from the orphanage. All these people want to toss away these poor dales for short money and I feel bad for the them...not the people selling them...the machines smile.gif It is hard to stay away!

I just added Motorcycle #1 to my collection. Hopefully that does not continue like my ATV hoarding addiction.

NINE complete and running machines is VERY impressive. I have 5 functioning and running with another 5 either in rolling chassis form or in parts on shelves.

NRath

#23 Post by NRath »

I need to show this thread to my wife so she'll realize I'm doing good with only 2 and a parts collection! There's no feeling like the comfort from knowing you have parts! Apparently her and john's girl don't get that feeling!

Hey John, I don't know what's on the shelf above the cases, but it's putting a hurt on that shelf! Got a little deflection going on there!

That picture of 9 is definitely impressive!

wistech

#24 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (NRath @ Oct 1 2009, 11:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I need to show this thread to my wife so she'll realize I'm doing good with only 2 and a parts collection! There's no feeling like the comfort from knowing you have parts! Apparently her and john's girl don't get that feeling!

Hey John, I don't know what's on the shelf above the cases, but it's putting a hurt on that shelf! Got a little deflection going on there!

That picture of 9 is definitely impressive!

wistech

#25 Post by wistech »

You know whats funny . For about $2000 I could have 2 more tommorow.Both runners.

2000ex

#26 Post by 2000ex »

Same here, I need to resist the temptation blink.gif