Another one resurrected

wistech

#21 Post by wistech »

I almost forgot about the insanely overpreloaded springs. The rear was so tight you couldn't even move the subframe down to see if the exhaust had good clearance. So sitting maxxed out high and 41 inches wide must have made for a spooky ride. Downright dangerous under power and not good for your back to ride. LOL

wistech

#22 Post by wistech »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAOlU-AVQq0
I'm going on a hunch here but is this your quad? Same seat and you had wear marks on you bumper from a number plate and this dude name is Mark? Even the left hand guard is bent down .....

cannondale27

#23 Post by cannondale27 »

And rear suspension never moved! Looked like fun though!

speedfreek

#24 Post by speedfreek »

Good eye John. That 's the video he sent me when I was deciding whether to buy or not. Looked good, sounded good so I decided to buy. Then the fun began! ohmy.gif Check out the TurfTamers, didn't think anybody ran those anymore. Is it Killer Cannible because of the red plastic or maybe it just sounds better than Killer Speed, which is what it actully is?

wistech

#25 Post by wistech »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sOii9CmsF0
I am kind of surprised it pulled 50 with the low cam timing. It pulled the torque you wanted in the midrange.

wistech

#26 Post by wistech »

This is not a runfile in engine speed so dont bother looking at the curve. Its just for proof of results. 50.45 hp and 30.54 ft pounds of torque.

wistech

#27 Post by wistech »

Learning new found power has its cosequences. Check out Bills bicep bruise from his out of control crash .LOL He sucked it up and rode the rest of the day .

kdeal

#28 Post by kdeal »

Hey that t-shirt looks familiar!

wistech

#29 Post by wistech »

Bill you are sure getting a deal. I ordered the standard stars and stripes and they sent me the checkered one that costs $50 bucks more so Im going to pass the savings on to you . These are some pretty covers. And your 50hp decals will be in the box . wink.gif Now we need to get some more Patriot edition decal sets made.

speedfreek

#30 Post by speedfreek »

Thanks alot John for hooking me up. That seat will look awesome on my speed. Cant wait to get it. I like the idea of the stars and striped decals but wonder how they would look on red Cannibal plastic. Something to consider. Thanks again. Bill