Cannondale Spring Ride dates?

EuroGOD

#21 Post by EuroGOD »

The 8th huh?
I'll see if I can make it...may have to bum a few rides though.
Will ride for beer! :drink:

Jaybr

#22 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by EuroGOD
The 8th huh?
I'll see if I can make it...may have to bum a few rides though.
[B]Will ride for beer!
 :drink: [/B]

If any of you guys from europe make it over for this, we will find you something to ride.

And don't worry, we make plenty of beer over here too:cheers:

EuroGOD

#23 Post by EuroGOD »

As far as something to ride goes, I may try and set something up with Dinli or ATK.
Perfect chance to get some feed back and R&D from real life test dummies.

Of course there would be the legal issues, but I'd sign almost anything to become a 'factory' test rider again...

I'll start pulling the strings now.wink.gif

haydug

#24 Post by haydug »

Hey Euro, if you can make it, I have a 2002 E440 that I'll bring down with me for you to ride.

Derno24

#25 Post by Derno24 »

Eurogod: I'll just send money so you can bring the good beer with you. If you don't mind bringing it with you.biggrin.gif

I can't wait for this ride. I was ticked I didn't make the last one.:mad: :whip:

jcv440

#26 Post by jcv440 »

May 8th sounds good to me. I'll be there ready to rock! Just make sure Joe makes it down in the spring to freshen everything up! We want big jumps! :head:

Motoman440

#27 Post by Motoman440 »

Originally posted by Jaybr
It looks like the weekend of May 8th is best date for most people.  No GNC, GNCC, or NQRA races that weekend so more people can make it.

So the weekend of May 8th it is!

Are Honda's allowed???:confused:

haydug

#28 Post by haydug »

Dewey, if you sign a waiver promising not to :cry: everytime a dale throws roost on the old Honda, you can come on down.
Actually, love to see you go, I'll stop by and pick you up along the way.

Motoman440

#29 Post by Motoman440 »

Originally posted by haydug
Dewey, if you sign a waiver promising not to :cry:   everytime a dale throws roost on the old Honda, you can come on down.
Actually, love to see you go, I'll stop by and pick you up along the way.

That sounds like an excellent plan!!! I tell ya what, I won't ride until we get to Jaybr's on May 8th so that way my quad won't be broken. I'll wait till we get to Jay's to break it!!! Just kidden about no riding till then but we'll definitly hook up and go for the weekend. Sounds like this is gonna be fun!!!biggrin.gif

pdavis

#30 Post by pdavis »

You know i will be there, i need to spend more time in the woods to try and get a little faster there, and i got tired of coughing up haydugs dust on the track, i could only hang with him for about a lap and a half or so, but the only way to get faster is to ride with faster guys(or gals) and thanks to JCV440 for letting me ride his elka suspended quad, now i have to buy some new front shocks :cry: but those things were like landing on pillows :bow: