6 - youth med
10 - Med
20 - Large
30 - XL
6 - XXL

I'm thinking of adding

10 -XL in ash gray
10 - XL in Natural (off white)

there is an upcharge for colors, but it's not as bad for natural and ash gray.

There is also a premium for XXL and larger.

The shirts are Haynes Beefy Tee's, 100% preshrunk cotton.

If you guys want me to add something for you I will, but you better buy it because I've got to pay for these when I pick them up.:deal:

pdavis

#23 Post by pdavis »

ok Jay, dont shoot me.... what about a nice collared shirt, with the cannondaleriders logo on the front and nothing on the back?

jcv440

#24 Post by jcv440 »

Sounds good Jay. I'll pay extra for the bigguns, I'm use to it! Just hold off on the xxxl right now, maybe I'll have ya order some up when you place a future order.

Pete do you mean a Polo shirt??? :confused:

I'd also like to propose Cannondaleriders.com boxers, toilet paper, notepads, pens, window cling-ons, desktop pen and pencil set, mouse pad, trash cans, and our own line of cologne......you know, while your at it. :w:

Seriously though, what do you guys think about a calendar? I think that'd be pretty cool. Have the cover be a collage of everyone's quad, then draw individuals for a nice action pic for every month.

pdavis

#25 Post by pdavis »

yes, like a polo shirt, so i can sport it at work, i have to wear a shirt with a collar at work sad.gif

Jim, also if you are going to spearhead the project of getting all the items you listed, just make sure that you dont have any cling-ons on the boxers:p

jcv440

#26 Post by jcv440 »

Originally posted by pdavis
yes, like a polo shirt, so i can sport it at work, i have to wear a shirt with a collar at work sad.gif

Jim, also if you are going to spearhead the project of getting all the items you listed, just make sure that you dont have any cling-ons on the boxers:p

No, but they will be "form fitted" I'll get you the "XS" ones...biggrin.gif

I just added an item to my list then..... Ties. I'd be happy to wear a polo again! Ties SuCK!!! sad.gif

Jaybr

#27 Post by Jaybr »

I like the Calendar Idea. Maybe we can do a 2005 next year with all the 2004 riders of the month.

I'm also gonna ask about window stickers, since I have the artwork done.

pdavis

#28 Post by pdavis »

i already have my cannondaleriders.com sticker on my gas pig.... i mean the durango

form fitting... XS Jim, you have issues :hammer:

wanablaze

#29 Post by wanablaze »

I like the calander idea a lot. :usa

Ryanstones

I love the gray~2XL's please

#30 Post by Ryanstones »

who's gonna buy the mediums? Dump that. All the kids where there clothes too big anyway.