#22 Post by Drew »

I lurked for over a year and now I am a reformed lurker and now posting..lol

pdavis

#23 Post by pdavis »

Good to see ya posting Drew, dont be shy, smile.gif
it is refreshing to see some new posters or as you said "reformed lurker" :usa

Motoman440

#24 Post by Motoman440 »

I have to be a lurker now. Momma shut me down on the purchase of a Cannondale so all I can do now is lurk!!!sad.gif

Jaybr

#25 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Motoman440
I have to be a lurker now.  Momma shut me down on the purchase of a Cannondale so all I can do now is lurk!!!sad.gif

Can you say :whip: ?

:rotf

Maybe she's just planning to buy you one for your birthday and doesn't want you to spoil her plans.

Derno24

#26 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by USAMoto00
Ryanstones, I will gladly accept all help I can get!:deal:  Hey Bowtie, if you want acceleration...try a GSXR1000 and I guarantee that after you shift out of 1st gear, 110 is nothing! Oh yea, don't look down cause it all happens soooo fast.

GSXR1000 what are we in the stone age? Try a Suzuki Hayabusa 1300CC of asphalt ripping power. 9.5 in the 1/4 mile with not much work. Add some NOS and some Cams and hello 9.1's. Of course no cams or NOS for me. I like the feeling of cracking the throttle in 3rd gear and going from about 80 to 120 in a sec. That's right 3rd gear. I have yet to go past 4th.

I love speed....biggrin.gif

Motoman440

#27 Post by Motoman440 »

Originally posted by Jaybr
Can you say :whip: ?

:rotf

Maybe she's just planning to buy you one for your birthday and doesn't want you to spoil her plans.

LOL!!! I wish that were true but I think she really plans on spending a bunch of money on our new house. I tried to tell her that ain't no fun but once again I got shut down. :cry:

CANNIBALKID

#28 Post by CANNIBALKID »

i guess im a lurker:w: . but i have learned alot from it, thanks guys!! i guess im more of a reader than a poster. but if im on and can give some good advice i will. but you guys are really awsome here, usually before i ever see a ? you guys have already taken care of the problem or gave some good advice. and their is no reason to just reword what someone has already said..

MXMIKE

#29 Post by MXMIKE »

been just lurking also:mad: Nothing good here to post about with me and my dale latly. I will get it running some day:cry:
All my race money has been going into my sons ride and his racing latly.

You guys are an excelent group and thats what has been keeping me lurking in to see wats the latest and greatest.

I will be back in the click in a little more time

remlapr

#30 Post by remlapr »

Lurker checking in .:head: . I'm usually over at exriders.com - but have come over here to just read for about 6-7 months and finally signed up because I need to talk to a member on here about some parts.