Another rebuild project

Jaybr

#21 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by CANNIBALKID
those cannondale grips will be put to good use. we will put cannondale parts on just about anything we can make them work. smile.gif

Temporary grips. Those bars where on my Cannibal project, I just pulled them off last night and installed on the Mojave

It does have Cannondale rear hubs and may get a front brake mc. I'd love to throw a dale steering stem on it but don't think it will be an easy fit

Jaybr

#22 Post by Jaybr »

It's running:)

Still got a couple hours of work to do, but not touching it again until Lil Jbr gets it clean.:hammer:

Ryanstones

#23 Post by Ryanstones »

Good Job Br! I don't know how you keep up with all your projects!

Know what you mean, putting your foot down with the boy. Mine doesn't get to go riding again til he gives the vforce some wrench time. Dang kids!

tjusa

#24 Post by tjusa »

you keep building these bikes and you will have enough for all of us to ride down there in may . G ood post over on cdaler about the group rides and i was talking to scott today about making it down to your place there is about 6 of us comming so far . the more group get togethers the better i think . need to spred them out a little though . id like to have a ride in northern pa in maybe late july or aug we have 800 acres with about 30 miles trails and a mx trac. we had pa atvings jambree in oct had a blast !

Jaybr

#25 Post by Jaybr »

What's the weather like up there in July and August? It's usually too hot to ride much here, at least for us old folks.

quad_freak14

#26 Post by quad_freak14 »

Jay nice work..your kid is lucky to have a dad that pays for his stuff...my dad will help me out here and there but i usually pay for everything on my quads...

I hope me and your son get to race each other at a national sometime...im in his class on a 250x..

tjusa

#27 Post by tjusa »

weather is great in july and aug we dont get the humidity like u get down there . i lived in fredricsburg back in 84-85 dam neer killed me the humidity and heat in the summer . easy with that old guy talk i dont think you that much older than i am

Jaybr

Took it for a test ride today

#28 Post by Jaybr »

Everythings together and running strong.

Still in break-in and he only rode it up the street a couple times, we'll get a better feel for it tomorrow at the track. First impression are it's really strong.

I'm still waiting on the swingarm and tires, and I've got new grips to install:p

Jaybr

#29 Post by Jaybr »

Almost forgot, I also have a seat cover for it.

Jaybr

#30 Post by Jaybr »

and a set of moto beadlocks for the rear.