No More Rider of the Month!!!

465stroker

#21 Post by 465stroker »

Great! I fugured if the members could vote me in - they may be able to vote me out! I will have my information to you soon!

Thanks,
Rick

Derno24

#22 Post by Derno24 »

Nah, Rick I am sure you have alot of great things to say about the Dale. I was just addressing the question at hand. Didn't mean to offend you. God knows you might kick my butt literally when I see you at the Dist 6 races. By the way what's the next Dist 6 race you and Traci are going to. I saw that Tyler was there (not racing).

465stroker

#23 Post by 465stroker »

We'll most likely be at the next one.... I really wanted to race this past weekend somewere - BUT - I am not a huge dman fan - and when the weather sucks it makes it that much easier for me not to go. I think Tyler is saving his race machine for the nationals until they get his practice dale built.

DMAC10

Rider of the Month

#24 Post by DMAC10 »

I would like to keep the ROM. Even though a few have chosen a different path. There ae still alot of us that want to keep the dale tradition alive.

So the guys that sold out, probably had good reasons, but they were part of the family, and that means alot to me, Good luck to those that left, and every time you see a dale, I hope you have flashbacks of all the good times you had on one. Your always welcome back.

Keep the dale tradition alive.

Keep the RIDER of THE MONTH for the guys that are still hanging on.:usa :head:

Derno24

#25 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by 465stroker
We'll most likely be at the next one....  I really wanted to race this past weekend somewere - BUT -  I am not a huge dman fan - and when the weather sucks it makes it that much easier for me not to go.  I think Tyler is saving his race machine for the nationals until they get his practice dale built.

I was there an trust me you didn't miss a thing. Check the pics in the racing section. I only made 3 laps until the chain on my Z went south, but it was more agrivating after I spent all winter getting ready for this season to have it start this way.

By the way how come you didn't race at the national?

Ryanstones

#26 Post by Ryanstones »

I want to keep it too and was just wondering if we were ever gonna get the home page updated. No offense to you Rick, i'm grateful for all the very POSITIVE attention you've brought the cause. So, lets have a good profile from you! No cut/paste from old articles, i read those already!

Let's start the new March poll, I nominate cannondale 27. Nobody's been more committed that Steve.

*new bylaws* = no dale, no ROM.

cdalepilot

#27 Post by cdalepilot »

o.k lets have a ''cannondaleriders'' code of honor if your nominated for rom and you have plans of getting rid of you cdale then remove yourselfs from nominations:deal: :hammer:

TricityCdale

#28 Post by TricityCdale »

Cannondale27 gets my vote any day of the week!

DangerRanger

#29 Post by DangerRanger »

I will volunteer for it....I just bought two more....I ain't leaving....

Ben:usa

jcv440

#30 Post by jcv440 »

lol, guess I started something. :confused:

Sorry Rick, they never notice the first one, always the second! tongue.gif

But on another note.......ROM shouldn't depend on how many Dales you own....Look at Ben, he has how many Dales and he's a dumbass that just annoys people.....Euro has plenty of Dales, and is one of the best members. So how many Dales you own, doesn't mean your a good Cannondaleriders.com Member.