Will I get banned???

J. Delaney

#21 Post by J. Delaney »

I don't think a ban is punishment enough. I think he should be severly flogged and then forced to ride around in a pink tutu (on the Yammi of course). And seeing as how he already has brain damage, he won't be needing a helmet. That way everyone will know who it is!:mad:

haydug

#22 Post by haydug »

Now Thomez thinks I should change this to yfzriders.com
Any suggestions???

:eek:

USAMoto00

#23 Post by USAMoto00 »

Your fired! lol:p

candyassmiler

#24 Post by candyassmiler »

but you guys so quickly forget who supplies us with parts and labor.......he still needs a swift kick in the nuts.

pdavis

#25 Post by pdavis »

ok ... ok ... i have given this alot of thought, and he has a point, somewhat, everyone knows that any cannondale wont get 2 seconds of press, and when they do, mostly its negative, now yami on the other hand is a race ready quad from the factory(*cough, cough*) if there was a "track" comparison of the two,like haydug suggested, no one would give two sh**s cuz the cannondale is old news....BUT, if 4 punks brings out the new honda to join in the test, and if there was some possible way to get a dinli in the mix... now we have something, a comparison between a cannondale, a dinli a yami and a honda, that, i would imagine might get some press, but all bikes MUST REMAIN STOCK except for maybe a pipe, no one wants a test with an all stock bike stock against a hopped up honda or yami, and i think that we have good enough and crededible riders that a magazine might be interested, heck, the mag company wouldnt have to spring for track rental or basically any expenses other than to get their butts and ride and write,
now as for what to do with haydug....hmmmm let me think,
i agree with USAMOTO, blasfamy (how do you spell that anyway)
but i also agree with haydug as much as i hate to agree with a slacker, he IS running a business and needs to keep food on the table and as much as he has done for us with the cannondale stuff (where are my cams?) its time to branch out, anyone that bought a dale and took it back to the dealer for service,were there only cannondales in the shop? i think that we blast the guy for a few days then lock the tread, he knows we love him, in a non-homosexual kinda way smile.gif :eek: tongue.gif :w: :w: :w:

bknight

#26 Post by bknight »

smile.gif well put pdavis
****** i was going to ask you about the spings
but aftor seeing you pic never mine

Pro400EXC

#27 Post by Pro400EXC »

If they do mag test's head to head w/ other quads, we all know yamaha would win even if it sucked,cause just look at all the ads in the magazines...

pdavis

#28 Post by pdavis »

you are right, but honda spends alot advertising also, so it would be split between the honda and yami

joe you racing FTR saturday?

Derno24

#29 Post by Derno24 »

Man snooze you miss out on the bashing. Doug what are ya doung man? You know no one is holding it against you just harassing you so don't take it personal.

Besides when you own/run the site you should be true to the dale. You know exriders is own by a tried and true Honda riders. Oh wait Harlen races a Z.......Yeah he just got a trx450, but it still isn't an ex.

Harlen just messing with you man.tongue.gif

tjusa

#30 Post by tjusa »

well i was thinking about his pic to padavis!! and i have a two daughters 10 & 16 that ride so maybe doug bought that one for his daughter or wife or maybe even his grandmother !!! to ride till they are ready for a cannondale :usa