eBay Ethics Poll

Cdale_racer_669

#21 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

i would unless i knew that person really needed it or was talking about it alot. i dont even pay attention to other bidder names neway.......

jfarrar

#22 Post by jfarrar »

Originally posted by cdaleracer
Holy crap!!! This post was old as h*ll!!!

thats right!!!when i gotta dig this deep you know i mean business:mad:

Derno24

#23 Post by Derno24 »

Sorry Farrar. I didn't even look at the buyer. That's ok whoever is KGD is screwing me up as well.

jfarrar

#24 Post by jfarrar »

kgdis kevin deason, corey deason's dad.he was at budds ****** maz and i were parked next to them with the big motorhome.he had the dale #57.i sware that guy must be building like ten quads off ebay parts.lol.he's everywhere

nickg

#25 Post by nickg »

i use a snipe program. i set it and forget it.....:eek: i win 9 out of 10 auctions

Cdale_racer_669

#26 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

i win almost all of my auctions.....with my pimpn ebay skills, not a program:) biggrin.gif

IRONSIDE

#27 Post by IRONSIDE »

I only bid if it's something I really need. I'm currently putting a Dale back together so lately I've been bidding alot. I'm sure I've outbid some of you but not on purpose. I have only figured out a few members as ebay users. nickg, speed2424 and derno. I wouldn't want to get into a bidding war with you guys. :drink:

Exodus

#28 Post by Exodus »

No offense to you guys, but if I need something then I'm going to bid on it. If you beat my dollar, then so be it. As far as bidding against someone I know, it all depends on what it is. If its carbon fiber, all bets are off. Alls fair in love and carbon fiber! Normally though, I wouldnt bid against someone I knew, unless it was real cheap, then I might go ahead and bid once, cant let them get off to cheap. LOL Maybe you could say I might bid for an item even if I knew the guy, but i wouldnt snipe him, just give him a friendly nudge. Im the type of fella that if I outbid a friend of mine and he really wanted it, I'd just go ahead and sell it him for what I paid. I try to be civil, thats all I expect from anyone else.

nickg

#29 Post by nickg »

Originally posted by ******
I hate when people do that:hammer: just bid like a normal auction!!!:mad:

hey, i travel a lot and i forget about ebay...so if i really want it, i snipe it. it's free btw www.auctionstealer.com

TheJaspMan

#30 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by Exodus
Im the type of fella that if I outbid a friend of mine and he really wanted it, I'd just go ahead and sell it him for what I paid.  

But doesn't that cost your 'friend' extra money unnessesarly? Or are we to understand that you didn't know he 'really' wanted it before you started bidding?

The other thing that bugs me. And I have seen it a couple times latley. Is when someone offers something for sale on this site, then acts like this is eBay. It really turns me off a purchase. If you want to auction something then put the da*m thing on eBay. If you want to sell it, then name your price and get paid.

Is the extra $1 - $5 really worth it? Hmph, and I thought I was hard up!