July Rider of the Month nominations

USAMoto00

#21 Post by USAMoto00 »

Me neither. Which side of the plate are you swingin' from? I meant chick's in thin threads (bikini's), not guys posing with their quads in the OEM suit. Sicko's....sad.gif Never F-in fails. lol Couldn't resist. haha

Derno24

#22 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by CDaleChick
ok if yall vote me as rider of the month anytime, i promise I'll get a good picture of me standing by or sitting on my dale so ya'll can stare at it for a month tongue.gif hehehe

See I am not sure if I made that clear. I need the pic prior to voting for motivation. Not after. Does me no good then!

Now for the calendar as long as I wear the white thong and lay in a pile of snow for December all will be good. tongue.gif :eek: :w: :w:

USAMoto00

#23 Post by USAMoto00 »

Derno, you never fail to make me laugh out loud while reading your posts. Is the frog included in that pic too?:wow

CDaleChick

#24 Post by CDaleChick »

LOL u guys are funny but ok fair enough......heres a pic of me from a few months ago tongue.gif

cdrookie

#25 Post by cdrookie »

not bad but i think your head's a little crooked, or maybe my eyes aren't focused yet. tongue.gif you need to dump the BF, it'll improve your odds tremendously!:w: glad derno's not in the running, he would put the white thong on.:eek:

Jaybr

#26 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by CDaleChick
LOL u guys are funny but ok fair enough......heres a pic of me from a few months ago tongue.gif

You are brave, you must not have seen what they do to pictures around here.

And I heard a rumor that the admin of this place has a daughter about your age, so the guys around here better be very careful what they post or they might just get banned!

cannondale27

#27 Post by cannondale27 »

Now thats a girl with a great attitude!You got my vote.Wish there were more out there like that would be a better world:clap:

Derno24

#28 Post by Derno24 »

Oh the dilema here vote for rookie who helps out all the time and is a great person or Cdalechick who is well........A chick!

Sorry Bryan:)

Oh USAMOTO: You want the photo with a frog. Give me some time and I'll go back to Jay's and get him for the pic. Only thing I have to figure out is how to get a thong small enough for the frog so we match!:eek: :eek:

Derno24

#29 Post by Derno24 »

Jay: You know you are the biggest offender of the photochopping!tongue.gif :w:

cdrookie

#30 Post by cdrookie »

ok, now i see, derno!

what has cdalechick ever done for you? NOTHING!
what will cdalechick ever do for you? NOTHING!tongue.gif

you could at least stop staring at that pic long enough to let me know about the impact gun!

and what about timbo, wistech, and cannondale27, everyone? maybe not as pretty as cdalechick, but i think a lot of us would be sitting on broke down dales if it wasn't for their help!:clap: