Scam Alert; WADE WILCOX

Jaybr

#21 Post by Jaybr »

CannibalQ8,

I think you missed my point the other night on IM. Too me, it doesn't really matter that you SBM motor would beat modded YFZ's because it sure won't beat them now. I personally don't want to build a motor than only last a couple months. As most of the racers here can attest too, to win a series here in the US you have to show up and finish races.

I'm not saying Haydug's 450 kit is any slower than any other out there, but I am saying I think they are much more reliable. I have yet to hear of a Wiseco piston or an FDO head failing.

KYmxracer52

#22 Post by KYmxracer52 »

I was wondering how these 450 Kits compare in power to a Z400 with a 450 kit? Do the Dales get more bottom-end power added or mid-range?

cannondale27

#23 Post by cannondale27 »

The 450 kit gives you more bottom and mid which allows you to to pull higher gearing or at least shift faster than stock.In racing Yoshi 450 suzukis and ModdedCRFs or Yamahas some you will beat some you wont.Stock you arent even in the hunt as far as top speed goes with the 450kit rider and tuning of the quads are biggest factors.

atvrulz

#24 Post by atvrulz »

I talked with Wade Wilcox tonight. He said i will have my full refund of $3500.00 within two weeks. All comments i made, concerning Wade Wilcox and his engine work were based on rumors, and i have no proof to back them up. All i know is that i have been dealing with him since January, during which, he is saying that he has had numerous personal problems, of which has led to his erratic behavior. Wade assured me that he is not trying to scam me.
I am addicted to racing quads, it is a great and healthy sport.

Thanks,
Bob Berg
612 382 0095

sillysspeed

#25 Post by sillysspeed »

Originally posted by atvrulz
I talked with Wade Wilcox tonight.  He said i will have my full refund of $3500.00 within two weeks.  All comments i made, concerning Wade Wilcox and his engine work were based on rumors, and i have no proof to back them up.  All i know is that i have been dealing with him since January, during which, he is saying that he has had numerous personal problems, of which has led to his erratic behavior.  Wade assured me that he is not trying to scam me.
I am addicted to racing quads, it is a great and healthy sport.

Thanks,
Bob Berg
612 382 0095

I hope that you get your money back Bob.. I'm sure you've lost alot of sleep over this. Good luck

haydug

#26 Post by haydug »

Good luck to you Bob!! I hope he makes this right with you.

ktmlew

#27 Post by ktmlew »

:clap: