Where would you like to do the fall ride?

CDaleChick

#21 Post by CDaleChick »

Originally posted by CdaleRacer0128
I LOOOVE RAUSCH, cdalechick you will love it too,  you love flying in the air and going fast around berms, then you'll love it..the jumps are amazing, set you up in the air so high and long you can probably eat lunch!:wow  its great..

lets see if i havea  pic of two..

that looks awesome, see i havent been able to work on jumps like that too much, our tracks jumps usually dont throw you extremely high so I definitely would like to see what its like for a jump to have a little more lip to it.......that jump looks like a blast! which track was that on? the expert or intermediate?

cdrookie

#22 Post by cdrookie »

that looks like the expert to me. but i heard they redid the intermediate, so i could be wrong. i'm heading up there sunday. hopefully i won't be leaving in an ambulance!sad.gif

CDaleChick

#23 Post by CDaleChick »

Originally posted by cdrookie
that looks like the expert to me. but i heard they redid the intermediate, so i could be wrong. i'm heading up there sunday. hopefully i won't be leaving in an ambulance!sad.gif

awesome, try to get some pics if u go on the MX track any! i would like to see more pics of it!

tjusa

#24 Post by tjusa »

ill post some pics and give info on are place sunday nite but i have to get ready to go celerbate the 4th :usa :head:

JST

#25 Post by JST »

Rausch Creek is about 6 hrs. away so I dont wanna know how far Majestic is.I would like to do Rausch Creek,I have seen it in the vids and it looks cool.I also like the fact of having different tracks to ride on and the acres of trails.Do we have a date picked out yet?

cdrookie

#26 Post by cdrookie »

the date is looking like oct 16-17, but voting is still taking place.
i'd say majestic is another 2.5 hours NW of rausch creek.
i'll try to drag derno up there with me, he has the fancy electronic stuff, and knows how to use it! hasn't rained in a while so it'll be dusty but they do water the tracks, the places the water truck can reach.
hopefully my bike runs right. i wanted to go check out majestic this weekend but it'd be a long trip only to find out i'm still blowing fuses every 200 feet:mad:

CdaleRacer0128

#27 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

Originally posted by CDaleChick
awesome, try to get some pics if u go on the MX track any! i would like to see more pics of it!

if you wanna see more pics IM me on Cdaleracer228 ill be glad to show you lots more of the track, it sure is a lot of fun there, i have two mx machines ( dale n yfz) so if we did have it there you could use one of mine im sure..wink.gif

trx250r2nv

#28 Post by trx250r2nv »

i won't set foot(tire) on the expert atv, unless no ones there. alot of the pro's and top local guys show up there to practice. saw a guy on his yzf do all the jumps on the expert bike track, including the big double infront of the parking lot and the big step up after it! most bikes won't try that double!

That was probably John Natalie Jr. He is there all the time when he is not raceing. He is awesome to watch, and actually only lives a few minutes from there.tongue.gif

cdrookie

#29 Post by cdrookie »

rumor has it only 2 quads ever made that jump. i think it was(i'm gonna butcher this) dunkelburger, or dunkelmeyer, or whatever his name is...
nobody attemped it today, 2 or 4 wheels.

trx250r2nv

#30 Post by trx250r2nv »

Natalie clears every single double and tripple there. OK he just clears every jump on the compound. Dunk is awesome also but if he can clear it Natalie can also. I've actually watch both of them ride the supercross track and they are awesome to watch. I believe they are the only 2 allowed to ride a quad on that track. You guys would love Rausche I may even be able to getus permission to ride the offroad park which is where the GNCC race is held every year. The Offroad club I am in helped to build the offroad park so I have a few connections there.

Thanks,
Jeremy