Important Cannondale Factory information!!

CdaleRacer0128

#21 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

o o ben can u tell me?! haha jk i really hope they pull through this i just ordered mine n happy to be a part of this family of riders my biggest concern would be on parts and being able to get replacement things after i break stuff

Knight440

#22 Post by Knight440 »

Thanks For the update Ben keep us posted:)

Knight440

#23 Post by Knight440 »

I am a dealer and have lost my A** already

Terry If ya don't mind me asking how did you lose money Cannondale not paying warrenty claims? or where you forced to sell quads below your cost?

RetroZ

#24 Post by RetroZ »

I'm all about keeping my Dale. This is my second one and have had no problems yet. I just hope to keep having the good luck. I stopped by Alba Saturday and they have boxed up their Cannondales last week and sent them back. Too bad all these big dealerships are pulling out on them.

haydug

#25 Post by haydug »

Hey guys, sorry about all this news, bad news really sucks. Anyway I work at a dealership, and I believe in these bikes, as a matter of fact we just took delivery of one last week. If this place does have problems, we should all step up and buy their products to help them out. I just purchased my own and will probably buy another. We will keep our bikes if at all possible, and if we need to part them out to keep you guys running, so be it. Look at the 250r's, after all these years, people are still dumping money in them like they are gold! I personally have not rode a better 4-stroke than my cannondale.

Knight440

#26 Post by Knight440 »

I personally have not rode a better 4-stroke than my cannondale.

You got that right:)

CdaleRacer0128

#27 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

so do you guys think it would be alright to buy a dale now? will there be parts available? and people continue to make after market parts for them? i know ill have the best quad out there to date, but wil i have enough parts to keep it that way?

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

smith

#28 Post by smith »

guys/girls...be patient and remeber to read these posts "with a grain of salt", keeping in mind, some are the truth, some are half true, and some are all BS coming from people who think Cannondale owes them something. Just try not to get worked up over some things that are not true or jump to conclusions. 2 things to keep in mind, 1) Cannondale built one of the best machines available, and at their first try at that! 2) Cannondale has a booth at the upcoming Dealer Show in Indianapolis and plan to be there, now, I'm not a businessman, but why would a company attend a show like this, trying to promote themselves to dealers if they do not intend to make any more motorsports products???? Just food for thought, maybe there is light at the other end of the tunnel, the big question is how long we will be in this dark tunnel, for now, we can only be patient!

LapTraffic

#29 Post by LapTraffic »

Yamawarrior, Id sit patiently for a bit and let this iron itself it. Any questions you have will most likely be answered by the end of the week, 2 weeks at the outside.

I understand your concern and dismay, hang tight and watch the fireworks, there's a pretty good chance that something good will come of this.

haydug

#30 Post by haydug »

Hey, does anyone remember Dahtsun? I can remember when Nissan bought them out, they had a big frenzy the same way we are having now, and look what has become of Nissan. I may be wrong, but I think the way investors work is someone will step up and buy this company for pennies on the dollar, then in a couple of years they will have made their money back, so maybe more R&D and better bikes for the future. Let's keep our fingers crossed. I just bought some more goodies for my cannondale, and if anyone is scared and wants to dump theirs, call me. I love'em and aint scared to own one.