Ouch!

Mjollnir

#21 Post by Mjollnir »

Yikes! Sorry to hear about your leg, Jay.

I guess I am in the minority. I like snakes. I think they're cool. Gotta treat them with respect, but that bugger was just headed home - not his fault. If you had let him go, you likely never would have seen him again.

Still, I understand the need to kill it with kids and pets around.

I have to look around for a picture of me and Bertha - she's a 12-15 foot, 215 lb. Burmese Python. I have a great picture of me holding her over my shoulders and wrapped around my torso. (She had just eaten 2 chickens, or there's no way I would have let her get wrapped like that.) At the time, she was only 15 lbs less than me!

Marc

JST

#22 Post by JST »

This thread jinxed me!It has been over a year since we had any snakes around and last night while mowing I had to kill 2!They were only about 18" long but my wife was freaking out.

Happyboy

#23 Post by Happyboy »

Kinda the same here. Yesterday I had to go into work and while I was out my wife decided to do some mowing. She was push mowing the front lawn and noticed that there was a small smile.gif She didn't want to go and get the shovel so she just calmly ran back over it with the push mower. When she got done with it there was nothing left even to show me. :eek:

Jaybr

#24 Post by Jaybr »

:rotf Happy, I'd sleep with one eye open if I was you, definately don't tick her off

and I don't hate, or normally kill snakes. I usually just catch them and move them out of the way, even had a boa for awhile. I just can't leave the ones with fangs in the yard, to dangerous.

TheJaspMan

#25 Post by TheJaspMan »

Get well soon. If you happen not to be 100% by Halloween I got the perfect costume for you...

:rotf

USAMoto00

#26 Post by USAMoto00 »

That's just not right at all!:rotf :rotf

Jaybr

#27 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by TheJaspMan
Get well soon. If you happen not to be 100% by Halloween I got the perfect costume for you...

:rotf

Does the bird talk?:rotf

TheJaspMan

#28 Post by TheJaspMan »

I'm not sure. But did you notice he has a peg leg too?!

JST

#29 Post by JST »

She sounds very mythodical and patient,2 very scarrry characteristics in a women.

USAMoto00

#30 Post by USAMoto00 »

Those are traits of serial killers man! lol You better listen to her..:whip: :dance: