hey guys cdale is shutting down.word form..

LapTraffic

#21 Post by LapTraffic »

they wont, I understand your trepidation at a new purchase, I'd just go into a holding pattern for a week or so. You'll know a ton more by then and will be able to make a decision.

I honestly dont regret my purchase in December and I did it 'knowing' their situation.

The dale is the answer to the anemic crap the big four have been regurgitating for years. It'll survive. Be patient wink.gif

CdaleRacer0128

#22 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

well i just placed my deposit on my brand new cannibal on wednesday, it should be here anytime but were waiting on the bars and nerfs to come in, so i may get screwed over but i know ill have one **** of a quad anyway!

my dealer is a certified cdale mechanic so im sure he just wont Forget how to work on the machines, and they will still make parts, **** they still make parts for the 250r from honda up to a few years ago

LapTraffic

#23 Post by LapTraffic »

Wait a week, by Feb 1st you'll know enough to make a decision.

I remain very optomistic about the future of Cannondale ATV having been on both ends of the big business stuff.

In the meantime drink beer smile.gif

Ryanstones

#24 Post by Ryanstones »

Originally posted by fastdale440
i really wanted to get a dale for this upcomming season i had it all worked out with RandS the way my walsh dale was going to be.Now i dont know where i am going to invest this 13000???i dont want to have a quad that i cant warrenty??? maybe a crf

so what kind of warranty comes witha CRF, Fast?