Deadbeat seller..

Buddah77

#21 Post by Buddah77 »

I'm sandgod's brother. The individaul said he shipped the arms 2nd day air service. That means two days, period! No excuses! They had a verbal agreement and only one party cooperated in the transaction. This is absolutely ridiculous and a shame for both parties. He has tried to contact the seller everyday by email and phone, with no response. I have no remorse for this kind of action. What a ****!!!!!!!!:mad:

speed2424

Deadbeat Losers

#22 Post by speed2424 »

I know how you feel. I have been trying to get a part I paid for since 6/25/04. And he is a site "member".:mad:

Happyboy

#23 Post by Happyboy »

go ahead and bust him out speed.

Sandstorm

#24 Post by Sandstorm »

No arms as of today and no return anything for communication skills..

Happyboy

#25 Post by Happyboy »

Hey sand, go ahead and post this guys info....I am sure there is someone that is or will be near him at some point. We will just have to pay him a little visit... smile.gif Or, call and harass the piss outta him.

Sandstorm

#26 Post by Sandstorm »

Well I get the dumarse award here. He gave his info over the phone. I wrote that on scratch paper. My woman mailed the money order and didn't keep a copy of the money order.. :hammer:
:mad:

TheJaspMan

#27 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by Sandstorm
Well I get the dumarse award here. He gave his info over the phone. I wrote that on scratch paper. My woman mailed the money order and didn't keep a copy of the money order..     :hammer:
                  :mad:

Ouch!!!

I assume you have his #? If you need it, let me know.

Sandstorm

#28 Post by Sandstorm »

I only have his number he listed in his ad. I called him three times when I was interested in the Arms and he answered all three times. Now 6 calls later he never answers..

TheJaspMan

#29 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by Sandstorm
I only have his number he listed in his ad. I called him three times when I was interested in the Arms and he answered all three times. Now 6 calls later he never answers..

I sent you a PM.

cannondale27

#30 Post by cannondale27 »

I bet someone is going to show you or already has tracked him down.Technology is great.:hammer: