new Cannondaleriders.com graphics

haydug

#21 Post by haydug »

:clap:

That's what I'm after, ideas we can see. Looks good!

TheJaspMan

#22 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by Cdale_racer_669
did u get my pictures Jaspman?? come on slowpoke:p biggrin.gif

No, I don't think so. I'll look through my old stuff. Sorry about that.

aroracer72

#23 Post by aroracer72 »

some of my drawing swere to dark and unclear to scan and show...so today ill draw some new ones up and make shure i use only black and white for color....so there for it will be easier to see different colors on them. Like i said...im trying to give concepts or ideas.....not to have my EXACT design used. Im tellin yah...i want those free graphics BAD.
CHAD

P.S
any preferences or desires Haydug..or anybody????....i can draw anything,...jsut need an idea. You want www.CannondaleRiders.com across the graphics??..or sjut teh model name??..or jsut 440....or 450??.....give me wants..and ill make.

krash

#24 Post by krash »

I used to draw alot back-in-the-day. I guess I could give it a shot.

After I get something done, I'll take a picture of it a post it. Wish me luck.sad.gif

hnnblehscnnble

#25 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

hey chad nice design.glad to see u post.havent heard from ya in awhile.still got your dale i assume.im me sometime at kyletownsend07 on aim.later man.

kyle:head:

aroracer72

#26 Post by aroracer72 »

hey.....yeah ive jsutnrecently posted again cause for a long time it was dead stopped with my dale stuff...waiting for parts...but since i got all my stuff back..and am about to put it together...im back in community..im shure everybody is jsut ESTATIC.....lol...they prolly dont even know me.....ha:rolleyes:

but yeah..i drew some more/am drawing some more..and drew a blank plastic pic for you all to print out and draw on.

Check back l8er for my new stuff.
CHAD

aroracer72

#27 Post by aroracer72 »

okay...i didnt have time to draw any new graphic designs...but i will tommorrow....but i was busy at the doctors gettin shots and medicine for my road rash i got yesterday crashing on my dirtbike. Heres that blank drawing i promised...so you guys can copy and print and draw your owqn graphics on without having to draw the plastics over and over again.
CHAD

CptHook

#28 Post by CptHook »

cool design ******

Cdale_racer_669

#29 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

No, I don't think so. I'll look through my old stuff. Sorry about that.

let me know, i can send them again:)

Cdale_racer_669

#30 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

here are some graphics i came up with. i will come up with something for the two blank templates and scan it again sometime