Pics From My Championship Race

CDaleChick

#21 Post by CDaleChick »

thanks guys! that was some good info, i'll definitely check that out!!! im glad i have the off season to get the quad running even better!

cdalemx301

#22 Post by cdalemx301 »

Ya check out that clutch arm last time i replaced my clutch there was a decent size chunk missing out of the side of mine and the clutch wouldnt return itself

hnnblehscnnble

#23 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

hey good job! and im glad to hear the dale is running now we are in the sma eboat you were in none of our 5 dales are running.this really buts, but Great Job! and let them bones heal eventhough u cant do much.i didnt let my collarbone heal and im paying for it now and im only 15:mad: .

kyle

theJeStEr1340

#24 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Wow, racign with a broken rib, which rib did you brake? I have broke my 1st rib (the very top one) At soem times I couldn't lift my arm it hurt so bad, nothing you can do though.

Great job by the way!!!

CDaleChick

#25 Post by CDaleChick »

Originally posted by theJeStEr1340
Wow, racign with a broken rib, which rib did you brake? I have broke my 1st rib (the very top one) At soem times I couldn't lift my arm it hurt so bad, nothing you can do though.

Great job by the way!!!

u know the weird thing is is i dont know which one i broke bc the dr that was in the ER that day was a fill in one.... and they overlooked my ribs bc they thought my tailbone was the thing thats broken...when i had already gotten home i was wonderin why io kept having this horrible sharp pain in my side, well the dr called the house and told my mom that one of my ribs was broken......i never was told which one bc the dr talked to my mom, i know its on the lower right side tho!

USAMoto00

#26 Post by USAMoto00 »

One tough little lady:whip: :whip:

Derno24

#27 Post by Derno24 »

I have broken my ribs several times. It is very discomforting for a while. I couldn't imagine riding with one like that.

One thing though whenever I think I broke my ribs I never bother going to the hospital. waste of money. They may give you pain killers if you are lucky, but usually they don't.

theJeStEr1340

#28 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

They never gave me any pain killers. the only tiem they ever gave me pain killes was after they put a screw in my foot, then it didn't hurt bad enough to get the RX filled.

Derno24

#29 Post by Derno24 »

Only time they gave me pain killers was when I had smashed my face and several broken ribs. I don't think the pain killers were for the ribs though. Doc just said I looked uncomfortable or was that ugly. Not sure.

Dirt is right though a case of beer and I am feeling good!:drink: :cheers: :cheers:

theJeStEr1340

#30 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Originally posted by Derno24

Dirt is right though a case of beer and I am feeling good!:drink: :cheers: :cheers:

*only 17*