Atk Dealers Needed

moto450

#21 Post by moto450 »

most were left overs from'02's when i saw them for sales from doug but how does the reworked motors make them '04' atk 450r's ???????:confused:

Exodus

#22 Post by Exodus »

Columbiamsp, I understand what you mean about viable financial possiblities for dealers. But I look at the ATK line for what it is. They are producing full race ready machines on a custom customer basis. I wish they could get they're prices down to match or beat the competitors like yamaha and honda. Just finding a dealer who already has those bikes are probably not looking for a line like ATK. But, there are race shops out there who deal in parts on and the occasional used bike or quad. I can tell you here in town that there is TWO dealerships, one of which sells honda yamaha and polaris. The other sells kawi's. But there are two race shops here that sells nothing but used bikes and parts. Those are the shops that we should be talking to. They cant get a honda dealerships because there is one here already, so they have to look at franchises that arent taken by the big dealerships. These two race shops have two options, look at suzuki or artic cat that requires a mear 50k in bikes and parts to get started or ATK. The ATK investment could make very economical sense to those small shops.

Frank, I have a race shop interested in being a dealer, but can you tailor an inventory to suite our area and tastes of our riders? That is the question that they want answered. They recently turned down Fox for that reason, Fox wanted them to buy merchandise that doesnt sell for this area, and they wouldnt accomodate any changes. Please let me know if this is possible to do and appr. how much the initial investment would be. A PM would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the info