Personal 'Thank You' to Majestic Trails

TheJaspMan

#21 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by cannondale27
Man you scared the heck out of me!I let off and all I hear is a motor screaming and I see you go off to the right ,never lift at all cost you are a racer at heart for sure.That ditch was nasty.Maybe your handle should be Superman you flew pretty far but you got up grinning ear to ear!

You know it's the oddest thing. I tried to avoid slamming into the back of you. Then I tried to avoid running over TJs signs. I had no clue there was a two foot wall of dirt waiting to stop my quad. That is the 3rd time in a month I have went over the bars. It's the wierd stuff that gets ya!!! :cry:

Falling tree root
Rotor Bolt
2' wall of dirt

01300ex

#22 Post by 01300ex »

i sortta did something like that jaspman but it was a wall of rocks flying through the air at me from my friends dirtbike and to avoid them i turned real sharp and then hit this huge bump and off the wheeler i went and i jumped back up from the ground and watched my quad flip about 6 more times then the last one i herd a huge SNAP and iot was my clutch lever breaking in half,handlebars bending,and stearing steam bending lol it was rough but it wasnt as bad as your because i didnt have to use zip ties :rotf

TheJaspMan

#23 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by 01300ex
i sortta did something like that jaspman but it was a wall of rocks flying through the air at me from my friends dirtbike and to avoid them i turned real sharp  and then hit this huge bump and off the wheeler i went and i jumped back up from the ground and watched my quad flip about 6 more times then the last one i herd a huge SNAP and iot was my clutch lever breaking in half,handlebars bending,and stearing steam bending lol it was rough but it wasent as bad as your because i dident have to use zip ties :rotf

Those zip ties add POWER!!! :drink:

cannondale27

#24 Post by cannondale27 »

Yes Jaspman it was a pretty dangerous situation since nobody really agreed where the finishline was.We both were lucky there.Make a list of parts and I will see what I have for you.

TheJaspMan

#25 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by cannondale27
Yes Jaspman it was a pretty dangerous situation since nobody really agreed where the finishline was.We both were lucky there.Make a list of parts and I will see what I have for you.

No way! I was my own dumb fault. Levi550 had a spare tie-rod with him. And I have a spare hydra clutch mount already. So besides the weeds stuck in my rim and my pride, everything is back to normal.

No harm done, I was laughing as soon as my breathe came back. Sometimes I think it would be funny to record what words are said inside a helmet. I can clearly remember saying 'Oh S**T!!' when I saw the ditch. But it had that scared, helpless tone to it. :eek:

cannondale27

#26 Post by cannondale27 »

You sure do have one heck of a sense of humor!

Trailgirl

#27 Post by Trailgirl »

Jaspman,

Want you to know that we were happy to help yoiu and most of all we are happy to see that you really appreciated the help.

Real sorry to hear about the ditch, I did not hear about that until I just read this thread ~ sad.gif Sorry about that ! Was our 1st time for drags and times MX. We are learning as we go and next time we will be more organized on the event.

:clap: Glad to hear you weren't hurt too bad.
--------------------------------------------
For all of you, we would like to say that we enjoyed hosting this event and we have to say that you were ALL the BEST group of riders that we have had for an event. We look foward to hosting another ride next year.:head:

TheJaspMan

#28 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by Trailgirl
Jaspman,

Want you to know that we were happy to help yoiu and most of all we are happy to see that you really appreciated the help.

Real sorry to hear about the ditch, I did not hear about that until I just read this thread ~ sad.gif   Sorry about that !  Was our 1st time for drags and times MX.  We are learning as we go and next time we will be more organized on the event.

:clap: Glad to hear you weren't hurt too bad.
--------------------------------------------
For all of you, we would like to say that we enjoyed hosting this event and we have to say that you were ALL the BEST group of riders that we have had for an event.  We look foward to hosting another ride next year.:head:

We had a great time! Can't wait to come back.

The ditch incident was no biggie at all. It's starting to look like I am drawn to that kind of action. :eek:

I do appreciate all the help though. Without it, I would have been miserable and whiney. It was best for everyone to get me help! smile.gif

Trailgirl

#29 Post by Trailgirl »

JaspMan

Picture show how riding buddies help each other...

TheJaspMan

#30 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by Trailgirl
JaspMan

Picture show how riding buddies help each other...

Kids are so awsome at that age. Especially when daddy is busy and they can keep themselves busy!!! :head: