=| Project :: KTM Dale |=

SlOoT

#21 Post by SlOoT »

banzairx7

#22 Post by banzairx7 »

Are you putting the shock brace back in? I've been told by a cannondale engineer the frame will break with that out. Looks like you could put in a "V" type brace to clear the carb.

What is the black thing in the last picture?

And I should say it looks awesome so far!

cannondale27

#23 Post by cannondale27 »

It looks like the motor is alot farther forward than stock and the black thing is going to go on the carb for a intake?What about the frame members that were cut off the frame which go from the curve up to main spars how are you going to make up for their loss strengthwise?

Bill X_R

#24 Post by Bill X_R »

Will you be able to change the frigin plug w/o having to remove all the plastic and tank?...If so, then sign me up!!

Looks Killer

SlOoT

#25 Post by SlOoT »

The rear shock mount is going to be made stronger. And the frame members that were cut off are going to be replaced at difrent angle and maybe we will place something like gussets.

The black thing is indeed for the intake behind the carb.

TheJaspMan

#26 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by Bill X_R
Will you be able to change the frigin plug w/o having to remove all the plastic and tank?...If so, then sign me up!!

Looks Killer

Bill, you are not supposed to foul plugs! :no: tongue.gif

SlOoT

#27 Post by SlOoT »

We will try this first, if it doesn't work correctly than it will be changed a bit smile.gif

And when I'm correct you'll be able to take the plug out without removing ANYTHING, the plug is located at the right side of the engine, so not on the top like the Dale engine.

SlOoT

#28 Post by SlOoT »

Okay, intake almost done, just some rubber hoses to connect the 2 part smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

Now we will be focussing on the front engine mounts.

SlOoT

#29 Post by SlOoT »

jfarrar

#30 Post by jfarrar »

sloot definetly do somethin with the rear shock mount.every dale i sen that is ridden and jumped hardis cracked on the top of that very crossmember.mine did and now the bolts for the strut are really tight.i think without it it would keep cracking but hasnt crackes sinse it tightened up.lookin good though that thing isgonna rip.