Tired of spilling your expensive locktite?

MX Quad Dad

#21 Post by MX Quad Dad »

On a serious note. The supplier here also had a tube that had like a putty in it, just drag it across the threads. When I looked it up in the catalog I noticed it had a differant number, but had the same use discription as the #241 (they had a red also) but when you read the fine print the 241 had a note on the specs or cretification (Iwould have to go get the catalog to see what they call them) that they meet and the other had none.

Canniboomer

#22 Post by Canniboomer »

OK, here's a pic of the medium strength blue, but all kinds avail -- great stuff, you can work FAST, and comes in a smaller pocket size also.

Canniboomer

#23 Post by Canniboomer »

... and great for Wistech's medicine cabinet!!! Long lasting protection thoughout the day!... and a good lip-balm for those cold days on the frozen lakes!..... but he might look purtier in the red rolleyes.gif

Mjollnir

#24 Post by Mjollnir »

Alright Derno, you caught me. I wasn't drunk. Hung over though. I did puke though. More the thought of it, plus I think the beer had been sitting out all night.

Bleh.

Hey, I have had mine counted. Zero! Woohoo!

Marc

Derno24

#25 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by kdeal
Hmmm....Time to do a little late night research. Hey Derno, what's the trick to get her
biggrin.gif  :o
to give it all back?

Just tell her if she keeps it she will start looking like you!tongue.gif

Or just a tickle under the chin.:eek:

theJeStEr1340

#26 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

You guys are sick.