bombsquad

bombsquad54

#21 Post by bombsquad54 »

getting mad about my situation, isnt going to help things at all, but if frank or that shop doesnt help me, you will see the :furious:
side of me. Again thanx happy for saving my only child, my moto, lol

Sandstorm

#22 Post by Sandstorm »

Bomb who did the rebuild and who did the install of the motor.. Just trying to help if I can..wink.gif

bombsquad54

same place

#23 Post by bombsquad54 »

one shop worked on it-brads cycle shop of alton mo. two different people worked on the quad, they charged me 400 bucks and now its way worse than before. i need all the help i can get

dalewannbe

#24 Post by dalewannbe »

I'd be going after the shop! Not sure what Frank can do????? - Small claims court is a pretty inexpensive option, you don't need a lawyor for that.

I would be looking at getting your money back for the shop!

bombsquad54

#25 Post by bombsquad54 »

well I have talked to Frank on the phone and he is going to help me out, and that shop, that owner of the shop knows frank well and has been a ATK dealer for over 10 years. the dealer made a very bad booboo and frank said he will help me out. if not him then im up sh** creek without a paddle. i have happy working on it now. but that shop or frank or someone needs to encourage the cost. my poor dale:(

Sandstorm

#26 Post by Sandstorm »

Those that met Frank at the east coast ride can assure you he is a very fair person.. If he said he will help out, he will....

bombsquad54

#27 Post by bombsquad54 »

thanks sand, i really hope so. he seemed real down to earth.

cannondale27

#28 Post by cannondale27 »

These things always have a suprise or two.Looks like you are in good hands.There are only a very few who I would trust working on mine.Smart move having Happyboy go through yours.Good luck with the other dealer situation.

bombsquad54

hey

#29 Post by bombsquad54 »

thanks 27 i appreciate all the support. here is the list of what is getting replaced/ modded

aluminum impeller
overflow bottle
nuts and bolts
z400 bearing
timbo reagled injectors
HDC450 kit
new map
gaskets all
some o rings
engine ice
powder coated valve cover, side cover
stage 8 kit
LOTS AND LOTS OF LOCTITE

Happyboy

#30 Post by Happyboy »

Found the culprit. No oil flow....yeah, here is why. That is an odd place for the decompression mechanism...