YFZ owners: look at what i sold for my dale

Happyboy

#21 Post by Happyboy »

Ha ha, Ben is busted!!

Guys, that is how it works. If you own a bike you are going to love that bike. 99% of the time noone is going to bad mouth a bike that they own, other wise they look like a fool for owning it. The only people I see that bad mouth their bike or quad are those that are trying to sell it or just sold it or bitching about the repair costs for it. Stop all the hate and lets just get down to loving some dales.

SlOoT

#22 Post by SlOoT »

Is that your dog ???

Happyboy

#23 Post by Happyboy »

rofl, no. I think that is rookie's house...

CptHook

#24 Post by CptHook »

um, lol, what the myuck is up with that picture Hap, is that supposed to have some meaningful relation to what you said? Or were you just waiting for the smallest reason to post that pic?

Happyboy

#25 Post by Happyboy »

Luvin

And just needed a place to post it. biggrin.gif

bombsquad54

yfz

#26 Post by bombsquad54 »

parks9 did my yamaha 450 ever run right or finish a race??????? NO. i started not liking it the minute i put suspension on it. and your has electrical problems 90% of the time. and now its broke even worse. was i ever very fast on my yfz? NO i got beat by people i am running circles around with my dale so eat ****. parks just go work on the piece of crap jap bike that cant outrun a 400ex. LOL, JUST KIDDING ADAM. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: EVERY RACE BIKE BREAKS, JUST SOME GO FASTER, LIKE A CANNONDALE BREAKS, YAMAHA BREAKS, HONDA BREAKS, POLARIS BREAKS, DIFFERENCE IS WHEN ALL RUNNING THE CANNONDALE IS FASTER!!!!!:head: :head: :head: :usa :usa

HouserCannondale

#27 Post by HouserCannondale »

Originally posted by ducman
About time to see you on here Kenny, thought that college life got the best of you.:w:

actually it is really gettin the best of me... haha :dance: :drink:

parks9

yes

#28 Post by parks9 »

you were fast on your yfz. My electrical probs was b/c i had a loose connection in my wiring harness somewhere. When tyler took my wiring harness out to put on his bike and then put it back on mine it worked just fine. It was my dads fault it broke this time, not the bikes fault. We didnt torque the head bolts right. Your bike broke b/c you rode this s*** out of it every time you rode it. MY bike breaks b/c i rode it every thursday and every saturday nonstop for a full year. your right every quad breaks when you ride it as hard as we do.

bombsquad54

parks

#29 Post by bombsquad54 »

yea yfz's dont hold up if you ride them as hard as i do. Parks, you know im way faster on the cannondale!

bombsquad54

well.

#30 Post by bombsquad54 »

guess what? I JUST BROKE 100 posts. yae!!!!!!!!!! adam your quad has held togather good, but is in dyer need of a frame off restoration and rebuild!! its just a matter of time till that stock swingarm breaks again