03 Cannibal

Derno24

#21 Post by Derno24 »

Must be nice...We are talking about 8hrs from me. There are a ton of CDales on ebay for about $4,500 or so.

danyeo

#22 Post by danyeo »

Derno, we will have to hit up Tower City since i would need a tour of the place. I would like get out there in a few weeks when it's a little above freezing. Gotta run and play some guitar tonight.

rowlrag

#23 Post by rowlrag »

Originally posted by Redman
Thats a deal if i ever say one.  Do not be scared.  There are parts out there.  You would feel stupid if you did not buy it and then the motorsports division gets sold and then everything is peachy.
In other word pick that up before someone else does, you will not be disapointed.

He'll fell real stupid when someone comes to take it back, when he won't have a certificate of origin.

Derno24

#24 Post by Derno24 »

Too late someone already picked up his last couple of Cdales yesterday. He has 2 03's left, but he wants invoice for them now. Too much with all the others on EBAY.

danyeo

#25 Post by danyeo »

Well i have not yet picked up my Cannibal yet because of bad weather and i can't get it next weekend because my band is playing out in Conn then Hunter Village Inn up in NY State. Looking at 2 weeks from now, then i will be hitting Tower City and hooking up with some for some sand action in South Jersey!

Derno24

#26 Post by Derno24 »

Sorry to hear about it... I wish I could have made the ride with you. So Tower City in 2 weeks. I think a small group of us will be heading up there next weekend if you are interested????

danyeo

#27 Post by danyeo »

I'll be leaving a week from tomorrow to go get my Cannibal from Bob's down in Virginia. Damm, i can't wait! I feel like a kid during Christmas!

fourwhls

#28 Post by fourwhls »

Just incase somebody want to try and milk the last two 03s out of him:

BOB'S AUTO & ATV
115 SPROUSE DRIVE
AMHERST VA 24521
Telephone : 434-946-5167

danyeo

#29 Post by danyeo »

I got the red 02 model, i picked it up Saturday. I have not had a chance to break it in and ride it but hopefully this Sat will be the day. OK guys he still has 1 more 03 model and its black, someone had a deposit on it but backed out. I think he may want a little more for it, somewhere in the 5800 range, but considering they go for 7000 new i think it's a great deal. SO give Bob a call, his info is on the previous post.

drbowtie

#30 Post by drbowtie »

Hey, get the C-Dale, but check the production date... If it was made toward the November of 02 range you will find that it has the stud update saving you hundreds of dollars if you have the motor taken apart by someone else. Also late 02 model year builds have the black powder coating on the valve train cover to resist pitting from corrosion. More savings. $50.00 plus shipping and a motor removal.

And then there's the crankcase breather update that will be done and the gas tank will be the updated one... Yada Yada Yada. If it's an 03 and relatively new to mother earth you gotta get it at that price.

I paid $7100 for a speed exactly one week ago so that's highway robbery to me!