NEMX ride info set

USAMoto00

#21 Post by USAMoto00 »

http://www.nemx.webpointusa.com/
It should be there. If not, I'll call and get it for you.
Those hotels are the ones that are either closest to the turnpike or in the city by where the malls and restaurants are. The ones in Niles are almost in between NEMX and the turnpike. About an hour from NEMX and 20-30 min. from the pike. I wouldn't reccommend any hotels out closer to Andover because I've never really seen any to be honest. So If you need anymore info, just call me or Michelle. Another thing, if you guys want to, we could either go out to eat or have a little get together at my place in between sessions? We will have 6 hours to kill so I thought I'd throw that out there. :drink: :usa

Ballistic Atv

#22 Post by Ballistic Atv »

I just talked to my dad about taking a trip up to nemx for this ride and he seems really excited about going.
So it looks like I might be able to join you guys. Would it be ok if I brought some friends with me who ride dirtbikes and non cannondale atvs?
I'll let you guys know if I will definately be able to make it, and how many people I will be bringing with me.

USAMoto00

#23 Post by USAMoto00 »

To be honest, I am trying to keep it C-dale or ATK to see if it fills up. If we get closer to the end of the month and it isn't filled, I'll let you know. :usa

USAMoto00

#24 Post by USAMoto00 »

I talked to Jim ( Big Winky ) and he is talking about coming and bringing 2 quads for us to test ride. One is going to be the 12 hour quad with a stroker and 450 kit in it, and the other will be a finessed 450 kitted quad. This should really be nice for us because then we could test these things to see where the power comes on and what the difference is between the stroker kit and the 450 kit. Jim will give me a call to verify his plans a little later in the month so he can determine if John is coming too. This keeps getting better guys!:clap: :usa

jfarrar

#25 Post by jfarrar »

Another thing, if you guys want to, we could either go out to eat or have a little get together at my place in between sessions? We will have 6 hours to kill so I thought I'd throw that out there. :drink: :usa [/B][/QUOTE]

LETS TRASH BRIANS PLACE!!!!!PARTY!!!!

tongue.gif

cdalemx301

#26 Post by cdalemx301 »

wooowho whos got the keg haha j/p brian we will be under control....we need to ride later in the day we will show up and trash it after we ride ahhaha

Derno24

#27 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by cdalemx301
wooowho whos got the keg haha j/p brian we will be under control....we need to ride later in the day we will show up and trash it after we ride ahhaha

No drinking for the kiddies!tongue.gif

cdalemx301

#28 Post by cdalemx301 »

tongue.gif thats ok derno i dont drink and ride neway

USAMoto00

#29 Post by USAMoto00 »

[QUOTE]Originally posted by jfarrar
Another thing, if you guys want to, we could either go out to eat or have a little get together at my place in between sessions? We will have 6 hours to kill so I thought I'd throw that out there. :drink: :usa [/QUOTE]

LETS TRASH BRIANS PLACE!!!!!PARTY!!!!

tongue.gif [/B][/QUOTE]
Thanks Farar, I knew I could count on you for some assistance, but don't go trying to get me in trouble! lol:mad: :usa

JST

#30 Post by JST »

Sounds to me like we are supposed to talk to Michelle about the party.

j/k