Somthin ya don't see everyday

CptHook

#21 Post by CptHook »

Well Im not going to turn this into an argument, but to speak for myself I was trying to speak for the common opinion of this site and the people on it to keep an awareness to the fact that this community is very "tight" and we all make an effort to keep our forums and threads helpful and positive. If you want to classify it as bickering you are by all means entitled to your opinion, especially considering that you are a moderator, and although I cant necessarily say I appreciate being compared to teenagers bickering, I will admit it was off subject. So Ill leave it at that and end my involvement in this thread.

Jaybr

#22 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by CptHook
Well Im not going to turn this into an argument, but to speak for myself I was trying to speak for the common opinion of this site and the people on it to keep an awareness to the fact that this community is very "tight" and we all make an effort to keep our forums and threads helpful and positive. If you want to classify it as bickering you are by all means entitled to your opinion, especially considering that you are a moderator, and although I cant necessarily say I appreciate being compared to teenagers bickering, I will admit it was off subject. So Ill leave it at that and end my involvement in this thread.

I didn't mean to offend anyone, sorry.

I rarely delete anything on here, but when I get a complaint I take a look. I wouldn't necessarily classify everything I deleted as bickering, but I deleted everything related to the bickering and off topic.

Exodus

#23 Post by Exodus »

I'll be the first one to say I was bickering. The guy stuck me and I let my emotions get the best of me. My actions were out of line and I appolgize to the site and to everyone involved. Mrslithers was showing off his blaster, he didnt deserve the grief he got. Hook was making a point as I was, but I was a little more immature about it. Thanks Jay for deleting it, nothing good would have come from it.

MX Quad Dad

#24 Post by MX Quad Dad »

count me as offended

theJeStEr1340

#25 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

since we are all coming clean, I was instigating.