look what i got to ride today

mxer450

#21 Post by mxer450 »

Originally posted by Derno24
Lou if you are trying to say I can't get my quad off the ground just write it.  You guys are illiterate from NJ.

Besides I never said the suspension was too soft fatty!tongue.gif

listen slim, dont make me come down there and put another a$$ whoppin on you atthe next xc race like i did last year at rausch.......:head:

Derno24

#22 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by mxer450
listen slim, dont make me come down there and put another a$$ whoppin on you atthe next xc race like i did last year at rausch.......:head:

I wasn't in your class....SANDBAGGER!tongue.gif :w:

bombsquad54

#23 Post by bombsquad54 »

i outwiegh both of you

mxer450

#24 Post by mxer450 »

I wasn't in your class....SANDBAGGER!tongue.gif :w:

you mean your a sandbagger, racing c class...come on

and are you saying i should be in the a class?

and....i still killed you on time anyway:wow

theJeStEr1340

#25 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Originally posted by bombsquad54
parks its ok, jesus loves you. my cdale is not for sale, but it is under costruction.wink.gif

What the heck are you doing to the dale now?

Derno24

#26 Post by Derno24 »

you mean your a sandbagger, racing c class...come on

and are you saying i should be in the a class?

and....i still killed you on time anyway:wow

Lou,

I raced C class now I am riding in the Vet class. I am old and fat. Now what is your excuse for not taking the overall. Slowpoke.

Besides I was on a dale and finished which acording to you is an acomplishment by itself. You were on the mighty 250r. You shoulda lapped me what happened!:w:

Suspension too soft again?

bombsquad54

#27 Post by bombsquad54 »

just some powdercoating and some more performance work. . . :head:

mxer450

#28 Post by mxer450 »

Lou,

I raced C class now I am riding in the Vet class.  I am old and fat.  Now what is your excuse for not taking the overall.  Slowpoke.  

Besides I was on a dale and finished which acording to you is an acomplishment by itself.  You were on the mighty 250r.  You shoulda lapped me what happened!:w:

Suspension too soft again?

im older then you dude

thats true, congrats on the finish
i would have lapped you for sure but my silencer was falling off and i didnt want to lose it.

nah, my shocks werent too soft, i have axis remember they come set up right. the rear shock doesnt fall apart just from riding down the trail either...tongue.gif

theJeStEr1340

#29 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Originally posted by bombsquad54
just some powdercoating and some more performance work. . . :head:

ice, wish I had the cash for some perf. work, I woudl love to stroke mine... but I just blew the rear shock so I am gonna be out of comission till end of next month... really sucks. I am going off to college and won't get to ride much next year either... I am gonna turn into thomez, now all I have to do is tear mine down and leave it that way forever.

Derno24

#30 Post by Derno24 »

im older then you dude

thats true, congrats on the finish
i would have lapped you for sure but my silencer was falling off and i didnt want to lose it.

nah, my shocks werent too soft, i have axis remember they come set up right. the rear shock doesnt fall apart just from riding down the trail either...tongue.gif

Lou how old are ya?

Say it isn't so. 2 Dales running and the Mighty R is falling apart. Would that fall under bad maintenance or shoddy installation?

As for the shock that was just the way it was built. It was telling me it was time for a rebuild.

When are we going to tower again?