Finally lined em up!

bombsquad54

#21 Post by bombsquad54 »

rode practice yesterday at the local track, the predator hasnt slowed me down a bit:deal:

cannondale27

#22 Post by cannondale27 »

Give me a break man!I just read this months ATV Action mag and the Predator lost in shootout to a Raptor!L.O.L
You think you are going faster but it just feels that way because a Predator is so much harder to race.

USAMoto00

#23 Post by USAMoto00 »

Where did I leave my wading boots??:rotf

Happyboy

#24 Post by Happyboy »

Originally posted by bombsquad54
rode practice yesterday at the local track, the predator hasnt slowed me down a bit:deal:

Slow is slow on any quad. tongue.gif

Just kidding....Now guys, don't knock the preddy. Last I checked we lost on a shootout with a raptor and a 400ex at one time.

jfarrar

#25 Post by jfarrar »

Originally posted by USAMoto00
Where did I leave my wading boots??:rotf

wading boots????you better get some hip waders for this one buddy

haydug

#26 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by bombsquad54
they made an exception starting this year for the pred, usamoto yea those are sahara pics, i know im going to miss the dale!

clarify: mx or xc ??? :confused:

cdalepilot

#27 Post by cdalepilot »

BUSTED ! bomb.:confused:

wanablaze

#28 Post by wanablaze »

What stinks??? :no:

bombsquad54

#29 Post by bombsquad54 »

just what i expected from this site, after drag racing on dirt the moto is a pinch faster, pavement the predator is a little faster until 5th gear. o doug, thats both gncc, gnc and pro quads!
atvsport shootout:
yfz450
trx450
predator 500
atk450

hmmmmmmmmm. if you want stats^^^^. and lets see, sean you remember that guy on the orange yfz450 that tore me up on the track last time? i showed him how its done yesterday and i will again today. come on guys you know its rider preference, i dont want to start a war over here, i love my dale and my predator, and if it wasnt for money situation id keep both, but unfortunatly lifes not perfect, niether is ANY quad, i havnt won the lottery and the arkansas razorbacks sucked a basketball this year, im just hoping for a good football year. :hammer: now at least i didnt get a jap bike. and i dont bad mouth cannondales, never will, i know there badass machines, and the fastest quads out there for the track, so please dont start with me

jfarrar

#30 Post by jfarrar »

Originally posted by ******
SOO which is it??? you change stories quicker then Kerry
:confused:

i was thinking the same thing...lmao